The Official Hunter Biden Allegations Of Racism Thread

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
So are the same people who screamed TRUMP CRIME FAMILY and melted down every time one of the kids farted shrugging this off?

Typical
They convened a Grand Jury over criminal flatulence? Your ”gaslighting” is literally lighting farts on fire. :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
As someone who believes very strongly in free speech I’m on board with the only people getting a pass when it comes to using racial slurs are the ones that have ownership of them as a result of being subject to them.

In my book anyone else using them especially in casual conversation is just showing their true colors as a racist.

That and the fact that all the Biden lovers are willing to sweep his use of the slur in question under the rug, discount, ignore, and excuse it just shows their/your blatant hypocrisy and quite possibly also is a demonstration of their (your) closet/inherent racism.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Holy fucing sh!t. Are the erBB leftists really this lacking in self awareness? Ever read the stuff you guys have posted over the past 5 years in particular? You want to see hate in people's hearts go back and read the postings of the primary erBB leftists who post here. Its pretty much all hate all the time.
First of all im not a leftist by by stretch of the imagination. Im not a republican either. As soon as you pick a side youve fallen into the trap.

But I am actually referring specifically to your well documented hatred of democrats. while not a race per se - you are racist against them. no one should have that much hate for one subsect of people period because you disagree with them. You cant deny it t this point. You blindly hate liberals.

Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
They convened a Grand Jury over criminal flatulence? Your ”gaslighting” is literally lighting farts on fire. :roflmao:

Thanks for proving my point

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
That and the fact that all the Biden lovers are willing to sweep his use of the slur in question under the rug, discount, ignore, and excuse it just shows their/your blatant hypocrisy and quite possibly also is a demonstration of their (your) closet/inherent racism.
Yes, Hunter should be immediately relieved of all of his non existent roles in the Biden Administration and should have his security clearance granted so it can be revoked!

:foreheadslap:

• Love
Reactions: mundus and hal9000

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Who fucking cares?

Btw, what is “the n-word”?

Because every time I see “n-word” written I just think “nigger” so to me “n-word” and “nigger“ are the same.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
First of all im not a leftist by by stretch of the imagination. Im not a republican either. As soon as you pick a side youve fallen into the trap.

But I am actually referring specifically to your well documented hatred of democrats. while not a race per se - you are racist against them. no one should have that much hate for one subsect of people period because you disagree with them. You cant deny it t this point. You blindly hate liberals.
Democrat/marxist/commie ideology is a threat to liberty. I treat it as such. I don't blindly hate liberals on a personal level as individual human beings. I treat all people as I want to be treated until they give me good reason to treat them otherwise.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
you are clearly as dumb as he is if you're responding to his baiting.
coming from the guy whose been flirting with him every singel day for as long as ive been on this site...thats rich.

youve quit him a week and all of the sudden your ethe enlightened one huh? this is the first thing ive responded to him about non surf related in over a month.

Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
coming from the guy whose been flirting with him every singel day for as long as ive been on this site...thats rich.

youve quit him a week and all of the sudden your ethe enlightened one huh? this is the first thing ive responded to him about non surf related in over a month.
Yes. I know better than any of the other dummies on here. It’s a lost cause, but by all means, keep throwing that stick for doggy to fetch.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
As someone who believes very strongly in free speech I’m on board with the only people getting a pass when it comes to using racial slurs are the ones that have ownership of them as a result of being subject to them.

In my book anyone else using them especially in casual conversation is just showing their true colors as a racist.

I disagree 100%. No word should be “ok” with specific racial groups and not ok for others.

And the use of racial terms (slurs) are not in and of themselves indicative racism in the heart of the user. Context is everything. Comedians can tell racially offensive jokes without actually being racists.

Free speech protection isn’t there for words we like, btw.

A post above showed a snippet of a group text. I‘m part of an ongoing group chat consisting of men from a variety of different races, black, white, Latino, Arab, Jew, Indian, Asian. We pretty much have it covered.

The “racist” slurs we hurl back and forth at each other are vicious and unrelenting.

Yet we are all friends.

Imagine that.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Hunter can say nigger.

He smokes crack, has a huge cock and was banging Malia Obama. He’s pretty much a black guy.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
What’s the crime? Making inappropriate and poorly executed race based jokes in a private conversation with his friend?
If it’s inappropriate to say to a Black person it’s ok to say it a white one?

Where did he learn that using racist slurs was cool and funny?
Why is using racist slurs cool and funny?

Do you use racist slurs when having private conversations with your friends?

I disagree 100%. No word should be “ok” with specific racial groups and not ok for others.

And the use of racial terms (slurs) are not in and of themselves indicative racism in the heart of the user. Context is everything. Comedians can tell racially offensive jokes without actually being racists.

Free speech protection isn’t there for words we like, btw.

A post above showed a snippet of a group text. I‘m part of an ongoing group chat consisting of men from a variety of different races, black, white, Latino, Arab, Jew, Indian, Asian. We pretty much have it covered.

The “racist” slurs we hurl back and forth at each other are vicious and unrelenting.

Yet we are all friends.

Imagine that.
If I can’t say something to every member of a racial, ethnic, or religious group without getting punched in the face then its my and society’s opinion man that the term is offensive and shouldn’t be used anymore in any context if you’re not racist.

That’s great that your friend group resembles the UN and your able to use terms that more than likely would earn you a beat down in a different context.

Those terms might not mean anything to your friends but they still have a history that’s not chill.

All of these arguments sure seem like they’re defending and excusing racism.
Casual racism, but racism nonetheless.

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
What’s the crime? Making inappropriate and poorly executed race based jokes in a private conversation with his friend?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

if hunter baby used that language while posting here on the bb, would skully report him to the mods ?

i think hunter’s sex appeal would earn him a pass..

:unsure: