Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
Meh... the apple doesn't fall far:

And don't forget:

Oh sh!t, forgot, the new world order is a conspiracy and conspiracies do not exist... yawn...

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Meh... the apple doesn't fall far:

And don't forget:

Oh sh!t, forgot, the new world order is a conspiracy and conspiracies do not exist... yawn...
Apple don’t fall far from the tree. I’m very interested in seeing how this one plays out.
The Biden rubes will dismiss it initially as fake news because they‘re to stupid too understand concepts like libel and slander.
Then if it blows up like I think it will they’ll be forced to admit creepy Joe’s crack head son is a piece of sh!t racist or they’re guilty of condoning racism.

"You couldn't get anyone more white privileged than Hunter Biden -- who has had everything handed to him on a silver platter since he was born. His father has made sure that his son has had jobs, has had university, has had clients, foreign clients showering him with millions of dollars. He has had every door opened to him."

Terrell, a civil rights attorney and former civics teacher, said he predicted that Democrats writ large will continue their silence over both Bidens' racially insensitive actions.”

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The erBB leftists don't care that Hunter is a flaming racist dumpster fire like his father. They honestly don't care about race at all other than to use it is a tactic against their foes on a surfing politics forum.
How do you know what other people think when you don't even know what you think?

I don't think people see you as a foe as much as a confused man trying to work out issues on the internet.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
How do you know what other people think when you don't even know what you think?

I don't think people see you as a foe as much as a confused man trying to work out issues on the internet.
he's more like a monkey, flinging his dung against the wall of his cage, hoping something will stick. he's a little messier, a little more indiscriminate.... whereas GD is the dog-with-a-schtick, just as predictable but slightly more domesticated.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I’m sure there was the odd racist that voted Biden. But you can’t say an attempt at non-white voter suppression isn’t also racist.

Counsel for the plaintiffs, in North Carolina, Arnold Porter of Washington DC, were, at the same time, representing plaintiffs fighting an attempt by the Trump administration to add a question to the form for the upcoming 2020 census. This question being, "Are you a US Citizen?".

But in the Hofeller Files, the attorneys found an unpublished study by Hofeller, proving that the motive for this question was to benefit, "Republicans and non-Hispanic Whites" in the upcoming Redistricting efforts. As this revelation cast such doubt on the motives for the question, SCOTUS determined that it could NOT be added to the 2020 questionnaire.

Reactions: sirfun