Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Heritage Foundation is a white, conservative think tank who stuffed the Trump cabinet with inept assholes and criminals.

If you are trying to persuade us that you're not a racist, you're doing it wrong.

INYERAWNWERDZ

please

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Heritage Foundation is a white, conservative think tank who stuffed the Trump cabinet with inept assholes and criminals.

If you are trying to persuade us that you're not a racist, you're doing it wrong.

INYERAWNWERDZ

please
“white, conservative”. The guy in the video is black. I guess you Ivory Tower bleeding heart Libs really are color blind lol.

And boo hoo hoo all the woke peoples on the interwebz be thinking Ima sum kine of racis lol. Yet other than I believe Kidfury not one of you has indicated that you’ve done anything more to help improve black lives in any concrete or measurable way other than to try and prove who’s the wokest here. Heaven forbid you put your money where you mouth is and do something to make sure some poor black kids aren’t going hungry around Christmas or help support a program that gives them access to something positive like cycling in addition to mentoring etc.

Virtue Signaling, noun
“the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue”

6345753C-7317-4910-AFEB-1DC66A41A88B.jpeg

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
“white, conservative”. The guy in the video is black. I guess you Ivory Tower bleeding heart Libs really are color blind lol.

And boo hoo hoo all the woke peoples on the interwebz be thinking Ima sum kine of racis lol. Yet other than I believe Kidfury not one of you has indicated that you’ve done anything more to help improve black lives in any concrete or measurable way other than to try and prove who’s the wokest here. Heaven forbid you put your money where you mouth is and do something to make sure some poor black kids aren’t going hungry around Christmas or help support a program that gives them access to something positive like cycling in addition to mentoring etc.

Virtue Signaling, noun
“the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue”

View attachment 110784
Is that Che Guevara :unsure: