Colorado farm owners told Black Lives Matter donations prohibited

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
My kind of town lol

Where other than these two stupid hippies, the only snowflakes are the ones that come from the sky.

Crestone on the other hand...

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Hmmmm, let's see...

Nobody gives a fuck about those dirty hippies/if there was gonna be a trial I’m pretty sure it would’ve happened by now.
And if for some reason it does go to trial, I’ll stop by town hall and make a donation to the legal defense fund. I ain’t gots no problems putting my paper where my mouth is.

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Now do Salvation Army.
JFC another OUTLANDISH demand for emotional and/or actual labor on my part.

I thought I’d do a little research on Sol Mountain Farm since I’m moving to the area real soon. Not only does it look they’re complete hypocrites professing to love the Earth on one hand while using at least 2-3 gallons of water to irrigate each plant to grow their CBD hemp while located in a valley with a declining water table/suffering from aquifer depletion and at least according to their latest Google review they’re also scumbags lol

“This company has no honor in their word (via mutual agreements). When it stands to benefit them at your expense, they will burn you without blinking an eye. And then blame you for trusting them without a formal written contract, which is utterly pathetic behavior.”

Dirty fucking hypocrite virtue signaling hippies

I might have to look into buying their ditch(water) rights out from under them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink