Can we make it a law that Stephanie Gilmore is the only person that wears a white wetsuit.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
vagine = woman

It's actually better to not have an initial intense sexual attraction to a woman and have it grow because of her personality.

I never did this but . . . .

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I thought all surf camps were gay.
Dunno, never been to one.

I just thought this looked like a unique scenario:

Go on a surf trip where it's basically assumed you're basically guaranteed to get laid maybe multiple times with multiple people with minimal effort.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I was just thinking that guys engaging in gayness to get more sex and chicks go lesbian to avoid sex.

Lesbian bed death is real.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Looks like low air temps in the morning are around 54f over there. I'd be on a full suit too.

Also, when your average water temps are around 60, maybe 72 feels quite warm. Not so when your average water temps hover around 80f. 72 actually feels a bit chilli when you first get in (not too bad of course).

I remember my first session back in Brazil after I was in LA for 6 months. water never got warmer that year in SoCal, it was still around 61f in June.

My first session in Brazil was in the middle of the winter here, overcast day, air temps around 64 (which is pretty cold for Guarujá)... water was around 68f... It felt like a fucking bathtub, I was trunking it while all my buddies were in full suits.

I was myself again after a couple of weeks though.

Water temps here are now around 72 too... with air temps around 65, I'm usually on my springsuit, always wondering if I should put on the full suit.

Water just never gets below 60 here... that's a whole different beast. numb feet, numb fingers. nope, scratch that... it's so cold it's not even numb, it actually hurts.