Honolulu, Hawaii

this dude really tempting my mortgage
now he's trolling us right

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
Matt used to post on here and his boards were cheap. I bought a ModTwin from
ifall for something like $200. It was a really good board. He slowly got more popular,
started charging more, and stopped posting here...smart! Lol
I just listened to Bassy’s podcast with Jon Freeman today and it was funny hearing
his take on the erBB forum.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
ifall for something like $200. It was a really good board. He slowly got more popular,
I just listened to Bassy’s podcast with Jon Freeman today and it was funny hearing
Jon contacted me and apologized for what he said , follows my instagram

Yes this forum chases industry people away .

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
you gays are getting lazy:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Yeah I thought I remembered the boards being cheap, did the tech change or is it all demand? Not hating but wow wow wow seems pricey to me,

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Ok, got the Twinsman in the water today. chest to a few feet overhead, akila fins.
I haven't surfed in 6 weeks, back is wrecked from 3am diaper changes and I had to surf at 7am, which I hate.
Despite all that, Wow, so much speed. Feels like bombing hills with loose trucks.
Board says 32 liters, but feels more like 30.5 - 31. Paddles well though, like really well.
First pump lots of speed, likes to sit in the pocket and do turns. Got some good snaps in and one big finner that I was stocked on.
Felt kinda weird on round houses and occassionally would tail slide when I wasn't expecting on wraps. I think that's due to foot placement though. I went no pad, but I think I need to put a pad on so I know where my foot is.
Board feels pretty good. Need more time on it and need to try the album fins.
Winds were side shore but I didn't feel any weirdness like I did with my other varial, maybe it was the bulkier rails or the infused glassing. Either way, happy so far.