Bill and Melinda Gates Done

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Usually the lawyers get a third, right? Billionaires tend to squirrel-away most of their wealth in nonprofits so that on paper they're worth much less.

• Wow
Reactions: r32

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
Gates began "giving away all his money" in 2000 yet today is somehow worth tens of billions more inflation adjusted than he is now.

Also, not every rich person who had contact with Epstein participated in Epstein's operation, but Gates had extensive contact with Epstein, helped launder Epstein's money as "charitable" donations keeping enough people getting paid that it kept Epstein protected, and talked glowingly about him.

"'His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me', Gates emailed colleagues in 2011 after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein"

Wonder if that had anything to do with the divorce?

Reactions: PRCD

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Q: what's half of billions?
A: billions

How lucky is the dude that's now w/ Mackenzie Bezos? Instant billionaire. To put it in perspective, that's like winning some of the biggest lotto jackpots multiple times. Unfathomable how much wealth that is.

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
I mean, that was a joke, we know that right? Anyone who really believes that stuff is a grade A imbecile
I knew you were joking, but it's metaphorically true. ;)
It's like the "lizard people" thing. Obviously the super-wealthy are not lizard people from another planet, but the kooky conspiracy rings true to people because it expresses something that is true -- that once you reach a certain level of wealth and power you don't really share experiences in common with ordinary people, you might as well be another species.
What Gates has done through the World Health Organization, putting himself in a position where he's deciding the health policies of entire nations in sub-saharan africa, of nearly single-handedly stopping the TRIPS wavier, thereby protecting intellectual property at the expense of other nations being able to manufacture vaccines, he might as well be having a few of them as a snack.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluengreen

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It's like the "lizard people" thing. Obviously the super-wealthy are not lizard people from another planet, but the kooky conspiracy rings true to people because it expresses something that is true -- that once you reach a certain level of wealth and power you don't really share experiences in common with ordinary people, you might as well be another species.
What Gates has done through the World Health Organization, putting himself in a position where he's deciding the health policies of entire nations in sub-saharan africa, of nearly single-handedly stopping the TRIPS wavier, thereby protecting intellectual property at the expense of other nations being able to manufacture vaccines, he might as well be having a few of them as a snack.
For example, he wants to block out the sun, like the eruption of Krakatoa but worse:

Reactions: Tarab_ish

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
What y'all don't reckon is that she implanted him with the corona vaccine chip and this is her way of getting the mine and giving him the shaft.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
For example, he wants to block out the sun, like the eruption of Krakatoa but worse:
This is what happened on Snow Piercer.

Reactions: Aruka and Tarab_ish

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I always wondered how the prepared the babies.
You skewer them and roast them on a spit. Every idiot knows that.

"'His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me', Gates emailed colleagues in 2011 after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein"
lol. "His lifestyle just wouldn't work for me. No judgment though."

• Haha
Reactions: frontsidegrab

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My ex told me that her friend worked at a Hotel in South Laguna and Bill would throw killer hooker parties at the hotel.

He would have a bunch of players from the lakers come down.

I listened to her story with a wistful look on my face.

Imagine the hooker parties he will throw now.

--Me, sitting at my computor, wistfully looking out at the windblown sea, thinking,Imagine the hooker parties he will throw now.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This is a perfect opportunity to play WYRF - Who'd you rather f*ck?

E0LJfLEXsAU-l2v.jpeg

I'm going to have to say that at least when it comes to me being the recipient of a BJ...I'd choose Bill.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Steve Jobs daughter on left (23). Bill Gates daughter on the right (25). Must be a bit weird growing up super mega wealthy with a famous dad.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Why are [who?] so bad at crafting good metaphors?

Last edited:
Reactions: sizzld1

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Steve Jobs daughter on left (23). Bill Gates daughter on the right (25). Must be a bit weird growing up super mega wealthy with a famous dad.

It looks like Jobs kid has had work done. Filler too.

Kids with rich parents that I had brief exposure to had an ease about them.

Money could always buy them out of trouble.