Is the Capitol Officer Murder Case Is Falling Apart?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
look at all these liberal ANTIFA false flag conspirators!

drip drip drip....

looking forward to hear the chickenfkning that's sure to follow!
I mean sure that looks bad but remember that time two FBI agents texted mean stuff about Trump? :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000 and mundus

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Can you hear the guns Fredricko?

Minions end up under the bus.
I am glad you {finally} changed your avatar again because every time I would walk by the pharmacy in the grocery store I would look on the shelf and bust out laughing !! ) :roflmao:

Reactions: Autoprax

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I wouldn't say that. It looks to me like the ME is basically stating that they can only demonstrate the stroke. That doesn't preclude the actual possibility that the violence from the day earlier contributed to the onset of that stroke. It just means that the ME is saying they can't connect those dots.

The feds arrested their suspect, so I would think the assault is still a viable charge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Doof and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
by no means is this a get out of jail free card for anyone

to defend the events at large and/or the individual mongoloids who threw in
for mayhem on January 6th is fkn gross

Reactions: $kully

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Wasn't he beaten with various sticks and clubs by Republicans ? Or was that a different capitol Police officer?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"The Capitol riots stemmed from a lie. Among those in Washington last week were a number of people who obviously intended to cause destruction and damage. Dozens of people flagged as potential terrorists were detected by law enforcement, according to Post reporting. It is safe to assume they were there mostly because they sensed an opportunity.
But that opportunity emerged because thousands of others had been compelled by Trump's rhetoric and the rhetoric permeating right-wing politics to travel to Washington and be heard. At the heart of that rhetoric was the utterly false and thoroughly unfounded claim that the 2020 presidential election was stolen. Trump, eager to convince himself and his supporters that he hadn't lost the contest, spent weeks elevating baseless conspiracy theories and lying about alleged fraud in the election. His allies on Fox News and in Congress humored or amplified his claims. There were — and still are — millions of Americans who were convinced that democracy had alreadysuccumbed in the United States as a result of Trump's insistences.
This is not only not true, it's obviously not true. There's no credible evidence of even moderate fraud, as has been established repeatedly, including by Trump's former attorney general and by other officials in the states about which Trump has lied.
By contrast, there is credible evidence that there exist systemic problems within law enforcement. The rate at which Black Americans are killed by police is twice the rate among White Americans, according to a Post analysis. That the resolution of the storming of the Capitol involved so little violence on the part of law enforcement, particularly when compared to the resolution of many of last summer’s protests, itself is circumstantial evidencethat protests made up primarily of Whites are handled differently than heavily non-White ones."

THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN - LIE

UNARMED BLACK MEN ARE KILLED BY POLICE - NOT A LIE

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"More than 2,000 law enforcement officers were injured in the first weeks of protests over the summer following the in-custody death of George Floyd, according to a report from the Major Cities Chiefs Association.
The Association detailed the unrest and compiled data from protests between May 25 and July 31 in MCCA member cities, Fox Newsreports.

During that period, there were 8,700 protests nationwide; 574 were declared riots with violence and other criminal acts. The violence was limited to 7% of protests, the report said.
In most cases, the criminal acts were the work of individuals or small groups that infiltrated larger demonstrations, according to the organization.
There was violence in more than 62% of Portland, Ore., demonstrations. The city had weeks of nightly protests far beyond the July 31 cutoff for the MCAA report. "

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"Looters, rioters, and others connected with the unrest murdered approximately twelve people (approximately because the circumstances of a few deaths are unclear). These include David Dorn, a retired seventy-seven year-old police captain who looters shot and killed when they broke into a pawn shop; Secoriea Turner, an eight-year-old girl, who was killed during a shooting incident involving armed rioters in Atlanta; and Aaron Danielson, conservative counter-demonstrator, who a leftist rioter stalked and murdered. The overall death toll was about double the dozen, including individuals shot and killed by police and armed civilians in self-defense, people killed by right-wingers reveling in the chaos, people killed by automobiles whose drivers were trying to escape the rioting, and so forth. The related death toll is much higher, as murder rates have soared in cities throughout the country in the wake of the chaos."

Besides the retired 77 yo police captain, I'm not seeing that any Police were killed in BLM rioting