*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
It always creeps me out when a parent has one child who’s obviously the favorite.
Nice deflection attempt. My boys are five and a half years apart. From the age of 12 to 17 my oldest and I were doing surf trips at the same rate as I now do with his little brother. At that stage my youngest was too young. There was a little overlap where both boys did California and east coast trips together. These days the oldest is doing his trips with his friends and is more into golf, fishing and snowboarding in his little bit of free time as a young adult. Kind of reaching the end with my youngest as he will be driving this time next year and I’m sure he will be visiting his southern friends without me to chase swells as soon as we let him. I’m taking every trip I can with him as I know time is running out. Lots of good times and memories.

Reactions: npsp and sirfun

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What do you call the activities that have been going on in Seattle, Portland and SanFran over the past year? When they try to burn down federal court houses what do you call that?
It was a riot, but it was not trying overturn a free and fair election on the words of a lying scumbag.

Reactions: tacos

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're dodging my question. Let's try again: What do you call the activities that have been going on in Seattle, Portland and SanFran over the past year? When they try to burn down federal court houses what do you call that?
You completely ignored my answer, I really think you may be retarded.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
was

In Portland. To be clear, GromsDad didn’t say it burned down, he said they tried to burn it down.
Well hopefully the fire dept. arrived on time.

Also - @GromsDad appears to think many of us are Retarded. Imagine frequenting a message board that was full of intellectually challenged people and demanding answers from them - what a life.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink