Mars Rover: Real or Fake?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Pure unscientific belief....based only on what you've been told....
Santa Claus for adults....

BTW....I don't think there's many flat folks who will claim they know what the "real truth" is of where we live and who we are....
But one thing we all agree on is....we don't live on a flying space ball....

Okay, don't know the why of the lie. That is good. Finally some common ground

Do you know how?

What I mean is how the such a wide spread lie that would involve so many people be maintained.

Has any of the flat earthers investigated this?

IF what you are saying is true, this aspect of the conspiracy will be the easiest to uncover.

I excitedly wait your reply!

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Okay, don't know the why of the lie. That is good. Finally some common ground

Do you know how?

What I mean is how the such a wide spread lie that would involve so many people be maintained.

Has any of the flat earthers investigated this?

IF what you are saying is true, this aspect of the conspiracy will be the easiest to uncover.

I excitedly wait your reply!
It's entirely possible to have a huge conspiracy involving lots of people and no one ever speaks a word. Take for example the Kennedy asassination. The Cubans, the Mafia, the CIA, the FBI, the Russians, LBJ, the Trilatral Commission, and the Rothchilds were all in on it, and no one ever said a word. It's true!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's entirely possible to have a huge conspiracy involving lots of people and no one ever speaks a word. Take for example the Kennedy asassination. The Cubans, the Mafia, the CIA, the FBI, the Russians, LBJ, the Trilatral Commission, and the Rothchilds were all in on it, and no one ever said a word. It's true!
You're joking right?

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
It's entirely possible to have a huge conspiracy involving lots of people and no one ever speaks a word. Take for example the Kennedy asassination.
Good example, but people today... I mean there are people who will still tell you that LHO acted alone, that there was no conspiracy and that conspiracies simply do not exist.

I wonder how many of these same people have never even heard of some of the gigantic conspiracies that have now been exposed. Take for example (all easily googleable):
-cointelpro
-operation mockingbird
-operation paperclip
-mk-ultra
-tuskegee syphilis
-the northwoods document which brings us to multiple false flag attacks since at least when Nero burnt down Rome and blamed the Christians - now openly admitted to - and wars started from nothing but lies pushed upon the most gullible by a media paid to do just that!

Most of these same people were born into this heliocentric religion that they have never even realized that they were indoctrinated into. They don't even realize that their beliefs have been handed to them and still believe that they can think logically for themselves.

But sure, there are no conspiracies... carry on believing that our atmosphere spins perfectly with the ground below it all the way up to and including the point where it touches some imagined infinite vacuum.

I can hear the cultists of scientism screaming at there computer right now:
GRAVITY YOU IDIOT... GRAVITY!

Will they ever show us demonstrable scientific proof of this mysterious G? Nope, but that's fine for these religious zealots as they have faith.

1617019485589.png

1617018641345.png

1617018748167.png

1617018813818.png

1617018843487.png

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"I wonder how many of these same people have never even heard of some of the gigantic conspiracies that have now been exposed. Take for example (all easily googleable):
-cointelpro
-operation mockingbird
-operation paperclip
-mk-ultra
-tuskegee syphilis
-the northwoods document which brings us to multiple false flag attacks since at least when Nero burnt down Rome and blamed the Christians - now openly admitted to - and wars started from nothing but lies pushed upon the most gullible by a media paid to do just that!"

Why are flat earthers so bad at making valid comparisons?

You made Bohter's same retarded explanation of how the wide spread conspiracy is kept up.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
everything is an appeal to authority except when bother makes his own appeal to authority

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Have we talked about how we have tides at all gravity does not exist? ? How are tides so accurately predicted far into the future?
Yes...but maybe you ditched class that day....

Maybe you can explain how this theory....the one that is taught is schools....

Explains this reality....

Where there's points of zero tide all over the place....amphidromic nodes brah....

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Was that supposed to answer my question? If already answered, please direct me to it.

I'll ask again. The above is deflection.

Have we talked about how we have tides at all gravity does not exist? ? How are tides so accurately predicted far into the future?

Put slightly differently:If not gravity what "thing/law,/theory/force/mechanism" allows us to predict tides with great accuracy far into the future?

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Was that supposed to answer my question? If already answered, please direct me to it.

I'll ask again. The above is deflection.

Put slightly differently:If not gravity what "thing/law,/theory/force/mechanism" allows us to predict tides with great accuracy far into the future?
Good question.....really is.

I guess I'll register a "I don't know the answer to your question" response.

However....it's pretty clear that mass to mass attraction gravity has some problems as illustrated by the images I posted.

We are taught that it's the moon's gravity that pulls on the water.....right?

But it clearly does not fit the observed reality where we have points of zero tide all over the face of the earth.

Incoherent magnetism?

Electrostatics?

Dunno....

Care to explain how a mechanical gyro horizon indicator works for flying around a sphere?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
If Earth is flat, does that mean that all planets are flat? What about the sun and moon?
Surely you jest....

Why are globe earth believers so bad at making valid comparisons?

Why would you think the shape of one object is dependent on the shape of another?

Not logical bro....

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Surely you jest....

Why are globe earth believers so bad at making valid comparisons?

Why would you think the shape of one object is dependent on the shape of another?

Not logical bro....

isostatic adjustment - seems like consistency would be a thing

atdabeach

Nep status
Jan 25, 2021
If Earth is flat, does that mean that all planets are flat?
A pool table is flat... what does this tell you about the balls?

This is like the idea that sailing around Ireland makes it a sphere.

Just LOL!

Like I asked @StuAzole to provide just one proof that the Earth makes a circular shadow on the moon, I must ask you for just one proof that the moon's gravity causes tides. Let's go from there, because for me, I can't imagine that proof to be possible.

As far as predicting "with great accuracy far into the future?" I'm still cracking up because all the ancients, long before gravity was even a thought, especially any who lived on the coast could do this as well because high tides occur 12 hours and 25 minutes apart.

1617209255826.png

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your one proof... thanks.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Good question.....really is.

I guess I'll register a "I don't know the answer to your question" response.

However....it's pretty clear that mass to mass attraction gravity has some problems as illustrated by the images I posted.

We are taught that it's the moon's gravity that pulls on the water.....right?

But it clearly does not fit the observed reality where we have points of zero tide all over the face of the earth.

Incoherent magnetism?

Electrostatics?

Dunno....

Care to explain how a mechanical gyro horizon indicator works for flying around a sphere?
It does fit though. I'm not a physicist, but on the surface nothing strikes me immediately as to why they can't coexist. I mean, these nodes do exist, *and,* we can predict tides centuries into the future. We have been able to predict tides since at least the late 1700s.

Fascinating that these points exist.

I know there are different kinds of gyroscopes. Some are fixed in one plane by some outside force, depending on the instrument it's used in. Wikipedia has a page about attitude indicators, which seems to be the one about which you ask.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
All the same shape - round, predictable tides

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 1.10.22 PM.png

A pool table is flat... what does this tell you about the balls?

This is like the idea that sailing around Ireland makes it a sphere.

Just LOL!

Like I asked @StuAzole to provide just one proof that the Earth makes a circular shadow on the moon, I must ask you for just one proof that the moon's gravity causes tides. Let's go from there, because for me, I can't imagine that proof to be possible.

As far as predicting "with great accuracy far into the future?" I'm still cracking up because all the ancients, long before gravity was even a thought, especially any who lived on the coast could do this as well because high tides occur 12 hours and 25 minutes apart.

View attachment 107267

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for your one proof... thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: potato-nator