“I just want to find 11,780 votes”

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
From Aug 19, 2020 onward, he's guilty and considered convicted. Final imposition (enforcement) of judgement/sentencing is all that's left.

There was nothing left to prove or disprove his guilt. Judge and lawyers on both sides agreed to his guilt Aug 19, 2020.

Nice try at spin, though epic fail.

Go back and read Doc. 9 (Aug 19, 2020) and Doc 22 (Dec 3, 2020), as referenced in my "factual background" post above.

These were well before the supposed original Dec 10 sentencing and later postponed to Jan 29, 2021.

And again, show me where "judgement" is the same definition as "conviction" in a judicial setting.

A "judgement" can ALSO mean NOT GUILTY.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Durham found no conspiracy.

Barr has confirmed this on his way out.

what a laugh!

This is only the tip of the iceberg, with new released docs coming every few days now. When Durham's done in a month or 2, it will all gel nicely into a very cognizant organized effort by the Obama admin walking out the door in late 2016/early 2017.
We're in for another 3 ring circus of distraction, just in time for the Durham report to come out in the next month or 2.

Biden (and Obama) are getting desperate, because the smoking gun on Biden is revealed. "What, I didn't call for the Logan Act on Flynn. I knew nothing".
Ya, one little e-mail. :monkey:

Just don't forget it's what started the whole Carter Page investigation and fraudulent FISA warrant issued for ALL that followed. Remember Carter Page's "importance" early on way back in 2016? He was basically portrayed as Russian Spy Mini-me.

This is just the tip of the iceberg and more will likely be falling in the weeks to come. One small fry down, how many more to go?

Durham is making sure all i's dotted and t's crossed before he unloads higher up's criminal charges. This is working from the bottom up, and from the early stages to the end points after election.

Get your popcorn and side of crow in the microwave ready.
for the record, Surfdog is wrong; the Clinesmith email was related to a 2017 re-application and
was not the genesis for Crossfire Hurricane

Page has been surveilled as far back as 2014

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Surfdog, do you think that Clinesmith's conviction proves your claims of Hillary/Biden/Obama conspiracy?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Durham is making sure all i's dotted and t's crossed before he unloads higher up's criminal charges. This is working from the bottom up, and from the early stages to the end points after election.

Get your popcorn and side of crow in the microwave ready.
Do you have a GOPRO or something to make a Rachel Ray type presentation with recipe history and so on and so

forth ?? ) :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think you would have made a better cop than GDaddy ?? )

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Surfdog, do you think that Clinesmith's conviction proves your claims of Hillary/Biden/Obama conspiracy?
It proves he and many others like Stork-face, his honey and others in high ranks of Obama FBI were not happy with Trump's chances of winning, and made no qualms about it. They were worried, and had plans/strategies to work against him.

Hillary was supposed to be a LOCK. Hence the huge outrage when it didn't go down as hoped. To them, it was stolen (illegitimate), and the ends justifies the means, at all costs.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Durham found no conspiracy.

Barr has confirmed this on his way out.

what a laugh!

for the record, Surfdog is wrong; the Clinesmith email was related to a 2017 re-application and
was not the genesis for Crossfire Hurricane

Page has been surveilled as far back as 2014
He was surveilled by the CIA because he was working for/with them?

Why were his charges dropped then?

He was the prime suspect at heart/start of the whole Russia scam. He was the "one" that was supposed to be the key target in all this. Yet it went no where. POOF!

Now he's getting ready to sue for dragging his name thru the DC swamp mud.

BTW, nice 3+ year old story on Page before the truth of his work with the CIA was exposed last year.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It proves he and many others like Stork-face, his honey and others in high ranks of Obama FBI were not happy with Trump's chances of winning, and made no qualms about it. They were worried, and had plans/strategies to work against him.
the facts of this case in no way, shape, or form prove this

Page has no case

the published FISA applications have repeatedly demonstrated the legitimacy of the requests
and the investigation writ large

I'm surprised you're not more circumspect about this two years later

any day now...I guess....

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It ain't over til it's over.

But not holding my breath at this point. Biden admin will likely see to it squashed.
the magical thinking would be impressive if it wasn't so absurd

as has been repeatedly pointed out, Barr said the investigation revealed no wrongdoing

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
the magical thinking would be impressive if it wasn't so absurd

as has been repeatedly pointed out, Barr said the investigation revealed no wrongdoing
I think he only vaguely cleared Brennan (CIA head during Obama), and that was about it?

Clapper, Comey, McCabe and cohorts are still in their sights.

"More indictments likely" ? we'll see.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lisa-monaco-special-counsel-durham-investigation

(not sure why video clip in story is 2-3 months old?)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/09/us/politics/durham-us-attorneys-biden.html

https://prescottenews.com/index.php/2021/03/04/wray-fbi-has-slowed-disciplinary-process-for-fisa-abuse-in-order-to-assist-special-counsels-probe/

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Hillary was supposed to be a LOCK. Hence the huge outrage when it didn't go down as hoped. To them, it was stolen (illegitimate), and the ends justifies the means, at all costs.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Bottom line, you bought the con, and now refuse to admit it.

Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think he only vaguely cleared Brennan (CIA head during Obama), and that was about it?

Clapper, Comey, McCabe and cohorts are still in their sights.

"More indictments likely" ? we'll see.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lisa-monaco-special-counsel-durham-investigation

(not sure why video clip in story is 2-3 months old?)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/09/us/politics/durham-us-attorneys-biden.html

https://prescottenews.com/index.php/2021/03/04/wray-fbi-has-slowed-disciplinary-process-for-fisa-abuse-in-order-to-assist-special-counsels-probe/

says Biden administration is going to shut it down

links story about Biden nominee indicating she'd allow Durham to finish

Wray was a Trump appointee

what's the conspiracy there?!

this is some pretzel-ass logic, dog

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Right wing media is poison for the brains of the stupid.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

I "suspected" the Biden admin would shut it down (IMO).
But it'd probably be pretty obvious with intent if done, at least for now.

Willing to wait to see if/when they decide to end the investigation.

Until then, more than a few are sweating bullets until it's officially over.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I "suspected" the Biden admin would shut it down (IMO).
But it'd probably be pretty obvious with intent if done, at least for now.

Willing to wait to see if/when they decide to end the investigation.

Until then, more than a few are sweating bullets until it's officially over.
But it was ok for Barr to run interference in the Stone, Flynn, Manafort stuff? Or for POTUS to tell Comey to let the Flynn stuff go? Ask for his loyalty? This is why no one takes your ilk seriously.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
look, another highly-inappropriate-if-not-actually-illegal phone call from Trump to a Georgia election official.

It's about time :applause2: unleash the hounds of RICO :cheers:

"It's not a stretch to see where she's taking this," Reuters cited Cathy Cox, dean of Mercer University's law school. "If Donald Trump engaged in two or more acts that involve false statements - that were made knowingly and willfully in an attempt to falsify material fact, like the election results - then you can piece together a violation of the racketeering act."
Edited for clarity

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf and Phi1