Political Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
First time I ever used a slim jim or coat hanger to open a car, I was totes amazed how easy it was. It was like, "Ha, I don't need to go to prison to learn how to be a crim."
In high school, I worked as a night bellhop. It was a nightclub (waitresses took turns dancing in cages), illegal gambling, a top-shelf steak & seafood restaurant, and a cheap motel all on one property with a huge parking lot. I was jimmying cars all night every night for tips.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
where the fk does gore shop

weirdo map shirt and usa truck hat

it's like simpsons animators dressed him

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
where the fk does gore shop

weirdo map shirt and usa truck hat

it's like simpsons animators dressed him
That photo was taken in the early 90s. Were you in LA in the late 80s? Because according to Charlie Murphy Real Hollywood Stories, before you were sagging khakis, you were sporting some seriously flamboyant gear.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What Mick and Bowie were doing in the 70s has literally nothing to do with the gender madness of today

But that comment gives me insight on how so many of you people are in denial of what is going on

Also, in your quickness to white knight you totally missed all the depraved degeneracy in the text which is actually the joke
You know what else has nothing to with the “gender madness of today”?

You.

Unless of course there’s something you need to tell us about iFall 4.0. We’re here for you Andrea.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You know what else has nothing to with the “gender madness of today”?

You.

Unless of course there’s something you need to tell us about iFall 4.0. We’re here for you Andrea.
White knighting for mentally ill freaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.