Political Meme Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
What Mick and Bowie were doing in the 70s has literally nothing to do with the gender madness of today

But that comment gives me insight on how so many of you people are in denial of what is going on

Also, in your quickness to white knight you totally missed all the depraved degeneracy in the text which is actually the joke
Whatever. Get over it. Live and let live. Or, judge not and you shall not be judged, if you're of that persuasion.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
First time I ever used a slim jim or coat hanger to open a car, I was totes amazed how easy it was. It was like, "Ha, I don't need to go to prison to learn how to be a crim."

Reactions: Autoprax

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I don't get it.

My parents are dead.

So haha!
that's the transgender flag....using someone's real name is "deadnaming"...the greatest
crime to transgenders...and they are dead presumably because they committed suicide
seeing as how the rate of suicide among transgenders is astronomical compared to
genpop....so you see this meme is quite complex and incredibly dark!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
that's the transgender flag....using someone's real name is "deadnaming"...the greatest
crime to transgenders...and they are dead presumably because they committed suicide
seeing as how the rate of suicide among transgenders is astronomical compared to
genpop....so you see this meme is quite complex and incredibly dark!
Got it.

Having a transgender kid must be distressing to parents just because you want your kid to be happy.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Got it.

Having a transgender kid must be distressing to parents just because you want your kid to be happy.
But does changing your gender automatically make you happy? Usually, if people are generally unhappy in life and pin the blame on one single thing, fixing that thing does not make them happy. OTOH, if someone is generally happy and are unhappy about one specific aspect of their lives, then changing that thing achieves the desired results.

In my life I have knows 3 transgenders, all of 'em had serious issues before changing genders that did not get fixed by the change.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But does changing your gender automatically make you happy?
Does anything make you automatically happy?

What I mean is when you decide to live the life of a transgender in a society that considers it taboo, it's going to be a tough run.

I wouldn't care if my kid was trasgender if that made them happy.

I would be worried about all the sh!t he or she would get.

Then I would cremate the little guy/gal.

Who cares what your parents call you after you are dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.