Tiger Woods cut out of his roll-over with the ‘jaws of life’ this morning!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Is this road anything like the Ortega Highway out to Lake Elsenore? Love to take the rental cars up on that road and beat the **** out of them. Wouldn't want to make a mistake on there though. Wonder if that's what he was doing with his tournament courtesy vehicle.
Rental cars? I had a ‘73 fix it again tony 124 sport imported from Europe, sketchy smog test, built. Great car for the Ortega Highway. Had a ‘74 Jenson Healy that was too much car for me there but an absolute muff magnet.

Reactions: keenfish

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Sounds like he was in a hurry leaving Terranea right before the crash. No alcohol. Pills would definitely be my guess. Such a bummer. Golf is not the same without Tiger.

Reactions: GromsDad

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Sounds like he was in a hurry leaving Terranea right before the crash. No alcohol. Pills would definitely be my guess. Such a bummer. Golf is not the same without Tiger.
Lol, what a newb, he could've taken the coast route, cruised by the Bay.

Keepin it real. My son's fiancée grew up very close to Blackhorse road. Lillibel knows that road well. Rolling Hills is the swankiest: whole town is gated, horses, minimum 1 acre+ lots.

My mom had a Mercedes 200D, going up that hill, trucks would pass us.

Last edited:

ajmojave

OTF status
Aug 26, 2018
He would have been better off taking Silver Spur to Crenshaw. the concrete center divider might have kept him in his lane.

Reactions: Senor Sopa

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
The injuries were not believed to be life-threatening, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva told a news conference hours later, adding that Woods was conscious and “able to communicate” when rescue personnel arrived.

The sheriff said there was no evidence of impairment when Woods was assessed by emergency workers at the scene, and that no blood samples were drawn by investigators after he was rushed by ambulance to the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
rp.jpg

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
Is this road anything like the Ortega Highway out to Lake Elsenore? Love to take the rental cars up on that road and beat the **** out of them. Wouldn't want to make a mistake on there though. Wonder if that's what he was doing with his tournament courtesy vehicle.
Nothing like it. Way more tame.

ajmojave

OTF status
Aug 26, 2018
That was the street to turn into my neighborhood growing up. Weird place to crash despite what the sheriff is saying. I don’t get it.
I think it was farther down the hill. he went across the center divider and off the other side of the road. lucky no one was coming up the hill

Reactions: urchined