Is the Capitol Officer Murder Case Is Falling Apart?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You're a real POS hal. Seriously GFY.
the president of my fan club has spoken.

can you provide proof? photographs, video evidence? This myth/narrative has been discredited dozens of times over.

Hey, you’re such a rah-rah America war hawk......did you sign up for Desert Storm? Did you enlist after 9/11?

Reactions: redrider

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

can you provide proof? photographs, video evidence? This myth/narrative has been discredited dozens of times over.

Hey, you’re such a rah-rah America war hawk......did you sign up for Desert Storm? Did you enlist after 9/11?
Carl was too fat to pass the fitness test?

His shoulder hurt!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

If you didn't check my links to actual newspaper reports of spitting and worse incidents, then you have no standing.

Just some claims from a couple leftist writers that didn't do much for research. One actually had to back-track his claims after dozens of complaints from actual Vietnam vets.

Are 100's of vets claims of so worthless to you? You weren't even born yet to know how much hostility there was to returning Vietnam vets back in the late 60's/early 70's in some areas. It wasn't wide-spread, but it did happen in the more liberal/ant-military areas of the country.

Just like their wasn't a lot video evidence of blacks being beaten and hung back in the bad ole days of racism, there's not any video evidence of the numerous vets claims of spit and "baby killer" screams either. Does that mean they didn't happen?

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
If you didn't check my links to actual newspaper reports of spitting and worse incidents, then you have no standing.

Just some claims from a couple leftist writers that didn't do much for research. One actually had to back-track his claims after dozens of complaints from actual Vietnam vets.

Are 100's of vets claims of so worthless to you? You weren't even born yet to know how much hostility there was to returning Vietnam vets back in the late 60's/early 70's in some areas. It wasn't wide-spread, but it did happen in the more liberal/ant-military areas of the country.

Just like their wasn't a lot video evidence of blacks being beaten and hung back in the bad ole days of racism, there's not any video evidence of the numerous vets claims of spit and "baby killer" screams either. Does that mean they didn't happen?
and again...what's the fkn point of this?

it's just another one of your stupid partisan ilkings

the vietnam war was over FORTY FKN FIVE FKN YEARS FKN AGO

look at the chickenfkr going to town on this poor chicken

jesus christ

he still can't just acknowledge 2021 facts?!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
and again...what's the fkn point of this?

it's just another one of your stupid partisan ilkings

the vietnam war was over FORTY FKN FIVE FKN YEARS FKN AGO

look at the chickenfkr going to town on this poor chicken

jesus christ

he still can't just acknowledge 2021 facts?!
Hal brought this "busted myth" up for the umpteenth time like he's got "facts" on his side.

And yes, nothing to do with Capitol riots AT ALL. Just more diversion vapor from Hal.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
EXCLUSIVE: He was the martyred face of the Capitol riot but now mother of hero cop Brian Sicknick says she believes her son died of a fatal stroke - not a fire extinguisher to the head - while authorities won't say a word

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Hal brought this "busted myth" up for the umpteenth time like he's got "facts" on his side.

And yes, nothing to do with Capitol riots AT ALL. Just more diversion vapor from Hal.

The historical facts are on my side. You can't provide any historical evidence.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
EXCLUSIVE: He was the martyred face of the Capitol riot but now mother of hero cop Brian Sicknick says she believes her son died of a fatal stroke - not a fire extinguisher to the head - while authorities won't say a word

what compels you to pursue this thread so?

the daily mail is a british tabloid site

you know that, right?