*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

"Students at UCLA identified Secor as the founder of America First Bruins, a conservative campus organization, an FBI arrest affidavit said. Other tipsters provided photos of Secor participating at a political rally in Huntington Beach, and said he is a self-described fascist who has called for America to become a “whites-only” nation in social media posts, according the the complaint filed against him.

“Jews will not replace us!” and “nationalism everywhere,” he wrote from his Twitter account, @fullautonat, in posts that were featured in an article dated April 1, 2020, according to court documents. Secor is known to go by the alias “Scuffed Elliot Rodger.”
The FBI interviewed five informants, then conducted surveillance on Secor for three days beginning Jan. 25. He was taken into custody once investigators were able to match his description to the man seen in footage recorded during the Jan. 6 insurrection."

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
weird how a Flynn was in the room when it happened too...

and that the Army lied about Flynn being in the room when asked about it

and then admitted to it

but, yeah, obviously ANTIFA did all this because SQUIDLIE HAS SEEN THE RECEIPTS

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
weird how a Flynn was in the room when it happened too...

and that the Army lied about Flynn being in the room when asked about it

and then admitted to it

but, yeah, obviously ANTIFA did all this because SQUIDLIE HAS SEEN THE RECEIPTS
which is exactly why there’s a commission investigating it

and also

Last edited:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Only 4% Of Trump Supporters Hold Favorable Views Of Media Bogeyman ‘QAnon’, Plurality ‘Never Heard Of’.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Only 4% Of Trump Supporters Hold Favorable Views Of Media Bogeyman ‘QAnon’, Plurality ‘Never Heard Of’.

They are either ignorant of current events or lying, just like you.

Reactions: hal9000

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

BREAKING NEWS FROM THE NATIONAL PULSE

look at these conservative outlets trying to distance themselves from this idiocy
after they were happy to cash in on those clicks for four years right up until the
moment that the morons started killing and getting killed

do you think GromsDad understands statistical sampling and significance?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BREAKING NEWS FROM THE NATIONAL PULSE

look at these conservative outlets trying to distance themselves from this idiocy
after they were happy to cash in on those clicks for four years right up until the
moment that the morons started killing and getting killed

do you think GromsDad understands statistical sampling and significance?
Also, 3 million Trump Q lovers isnt an insignificant number.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
If the poll would have asked about the Q adjacent “Save the children” messaging I’m sure the numbers would have been way higher.

It’s like the “Everyone I don’t like is Hitler” schtick but with pedos.

On a separate note, I’m pretty bummed to find out that the rumor about the dude having a heart attack after tazing his balls was not true.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
If the poll would have asked about the Q adjacent “Save the children” messaging I’m sure the numbers would have been way higher.

It’s like the “Everyone I don’t like is Hitler” schtick but with pedos.

On a separate note, I’m pretty bummed to find out that the rumor about the dude having a heart attack after tazing his balls was not true.
How about the Trumptard who got trampled to death while holding a Dont Tread on Me flag, LOL only in Trumpworld.

• Haha
Reactions: Northern_Shores