*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Our own government attacked our freedoms and liberty after 911.

Calling a protest an insurrection or a "brazen attack on our democracy" is ridiculous hyperbole.
calling violent breaking and entering of capitol during congressional session and headhunting
specific pols is ridiculous hyperbole

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
calling violent breaking and entering of capitol during congressional session and headhunting
specific pols is ridiculous hyperbole
We are in the minimize portion of the Deny, Deflect, Minimize cycle, cultists are so predictable.

Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Calling a protest an insurrection or a "brazen attack on our democracy" is ridiculous hyperbole.
I’m gonna go rob Ft. Knox and tell the judge it was merely an act of protest and its my constitutional right. Wonder if it’ll hold up?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

It's been like 5 days since I felt it necessary to post a definition, yet it seems necessary here.

Words just mean what they mean.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
A protest that included storming the capital and interrupting the process required for a transfer of power
While many were injured
Some died
And the president, for hours, chose not to tell his followers to stop
It’s not ridiculous hyperbole

There were people protesting what trump told them was a stolen election
And there was an insurrection to stop the steal,which trump told them to fight for

Protests are different from insurrections
Yeah they are. The definition of an insurrection is very narrow and should be reserved for an actual insurrection that has an actual chance of affecting any real change

You people are crying wolf again and cheapening a serious term. Just like you people did with rape, racism, bigotry, sexism, and pretty much everything else your hyperbolic mouths vomit out

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Yeah they are. The definition of an insurrection is very narrow and should be reserved for an actual insurrection that has an actual chance of affecting any real change

You people are crying wolf again and cheapening a serious term. Just like you people did with rape, racism, bigotry, sexism, and pretty much everything else your hyperbolic mouths vomit out
Impeachment does not result in criminal penalties. It is for political crimes, the only penalties being political penalties. Ergo, it's unnecessary to apply any sort of criminal definitions to result in a conviction. The Senate has the final word under the Constitution.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

I posted the definition of insurrection - why are you trying to make the word more than it is?

also, it’s funny when you say “you people” lol.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

you are wrong

I wonder why you feel compelled to constantly minimize and mischaracterize this

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I posted the definition of insurrection - why are you trying to make the word more than it is?

also, it’s funny when you say “you people” lol.
He does this everytime he is wrong, either pathological or dishonest.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
You people are crying wolf again and cheapening a serious term.

Just like you people did with rape, racism, bigotry, sexism, and pretty much everything else your hyperbolic mouths vomit out
so Obama was born in Kenya, right ?? ) :)

1613122055500.png

Ahh, tripling down on the MUH DRUMPF RASSSSISSSSST narrative I see Atlantic?

And then they're going to be wondering why he gets reelected in 2020

:roflmao:

I'm not denying that Trump is racist, he's a rich 70 year old man. It comes with the territory
Next person I call racist on the erBB will be the first !! ) :)

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
A failed insurrection is still an insurrection.
The response of the government shows that this was not an insurrection

If there was any real danger whatsoever, the response would have been commensurate and there would have been a lot more dead people

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The response of the government shows that this was not an insurrection

If there was any real danger whatsoever, the response would have been commensurate and there would have been a lot more dead people
The party in power organizing the insurrection and hoping for its succes explains this, try agin boi.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot