Hate Crime Charges Brought Against Maui Individuals

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
So you are looking for consistency in their tribalism?
No.

I'm trying to reconcile claims of tribalism that they supposedly take seriously enough to hit some guy over the head with a shovel multiple times - with these blatant symbols of "white oppression".

It's a bit like a local Klansman having a BLM sign in his front yard.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No.

I'm trying to reconcile claims of tribalism that they supposedly take seriously enough to hit some guy over the head with a shovel multiple times - with these blatant symbols of "white oppression".

It's a bit like a local Klansman having a BLM sign in his front yard.
Tribalism frees you from critical thinking.

I agree that the Hawaiians should throw the Christians out.

Chee-to

Michael Peterson status
Jan 11, 2002
Because that sort of segregationist housing has been shunned for-oh- fifty plus years?
70+. Shelley v. Kraemer struck down racially restrictive covenants in 1948. A little over ten years before Hawaiian statehood.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
i’m not sure about this, but are the locs who live around there on the poorer side? was the white guy perceived as potential gentrifier of the nabe? f him then.

i’ve got no problems with ANY people wanting to hang with/live with their own kind.
maybe that’s natural ?

housing discrimination - it seems that most of you cali froots don’t have much experience watching once livable/working class (or better) neighborhoods turn into absolutely crime infested sh:tholes populated by a very high percentage of scumbags. i have. in ny, nj, and pa. personal experience. pretty ugly. were there some common denominators in all those places?

there’s a couple of different ways to be woke..:bricks:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
see how far your jew card gets you with that one...:shameonyou:
I don't know how Zuckerberg and Rothman are perceived in HI. Is everyone turned-onto the fact that they're Jewish? Didn't Zuckerberg just buy hundreds of acres in HI? Any antisemitism on the part of the natives towards Rothman and Zuckerberg despite their actions would, of course, be wrong. The Lt. Governor is Jewish also isn't he?
it seems that most of you cali froots don’t have much experience watching once livable/working class (or better) neighborhoods turn into absolutely crime infested sh:tholes populated by a very high percentage of scumbags. i have. in ny, nj, and pa. personal experience. pretty ugly. were there some common denominators in all those places?
there’s a couple of different ways to be woke..:bricks:
Of course we do. I'll take you on a tour sometime.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
I don't know how Zuckerberg and Rothman are perceived in HI. Is everyone turned-onto the fact that they're Jewish? Didn't Zuckerberg just buy hundreds of acres in HI? Any antisemitism on the part of the natives towards Rothman and Zuckerberg despite their actions would, of course, be wrong. The Lt. Governor is Jewish also isn't he?

Of course we do. I'll take you on a tour sometime.
do you have to travel far to hook up with your crack dealer?

i bet our sh*thole zones are a lot worse just because the initial sites of infection got started earlier, plus the sucky weather drives the skells more insane...

i would get a kick out of the tour.
we got many aces in the hole here though!

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
That video was disturbing. I don't care what the circumstances. Pretty brutal.
hey kf, those guys were amateurs. a proper rodent pack beatdown in nyc gets your pants and underwear stolen - as a topping for the contusions and stab wounds...

“it’s just chinatown, jake”. (?)

:drowning:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"I'm just wanting to make sure that you understand sir, that if you purchase this house and attempt to live in it you will be beaten with fists and a shovel and will sustain broken ribs and head trauma with unconsciousness."
"Yeah, sure, that's fine. My wife really wants to live on Maui. Thanks!"

Reactions: mundus

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
do you have to travel far to hook up with your crack dealer?

i bet our sh*thole zones are a lot worse just because the initial sites of infection got started earlier, plus the sucky weather drives the skells more insane...

i would get a kick out of the tour.
we got many aces in the hole here though!
Probably. Not sure how our vagrant camps compare though.

Back on topic, why do the native Hawaiians never hand out cracks to the East Asians or other races swamping them, driving up costs, and making them move to the mainland?
1611629775861.png

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
Pardon my French, but a pissed off local would slap a jap, yobo, pake, or microdot no problem. No bias, just open hand slaps.

For you white people, that is people of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, or Micronesian ancestry.

• Love
Reactions: bluemarlin04

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
In Los Angeles the "hood" is gentrifying. And there is push back. Prices tell you how crazy the LA housing market is.
I've thought about the mid city area (Leimert), but you can't just look at the house. How do you guage the local dynamic?

Leimert Park-

Boyle Heights-

• Wow
Reactions: CutnSnip

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Pardon my French, but a pissed off local would slap a jap, yobo, pake, or microdot no problem. No bias, just open hand slaps.

For you white people, that is people of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, or Micronesian ancestry.
Seems like they're not handing out enough. Look at the pie chart. White and Asian are almost forming Pac Man swallowing up the other races om nom nom.....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PJ and afoaf