*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
By saying I don't share your certainty that there is some solution and we are just not doing it?

You better watch the video again.:roflmao:
By insisting that the non solution presented is to be followed no matter what because that's what the" experts" say, and discouraging anyone from questioning anything about it without having a higher degree in epidemiology than that old clown on TV, Fauci.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
By insisting that the non solution presented is to be followed no matter what because that's what the" experts" say, and discouraging anyone from questioning anything about it without having a higher degree in epidemiology than that old clown on TV, Fauci.
Is that what you think I am doing?

I've never discouraged or insisted.

I simply judged you negatively whenever you wuss leaked and I questioned your childish line of reasoning.

Do what you want.

I have no power over what you do. :loser:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Is that what you think I am doing?

I've never discouraged or insisted.

I simply judged you negatively whenever you wuss leaked and I questioned your childish line of reasoning.

Do what you want.

I have no power over what you do. :loser:
:rolleyes: whatever, nutsack. Keep being a fake shrink.

Reactions: Clayster

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
In the USA, someone is an expert if they have bureaucratic power or credentials. Credentials are given by the education system.

Elsewhere, someone is an expert if they have experience and are good at what they do.

"Experts" in the WHO just came out with guidance that @casa_mugrienta and I proposed dozens of pages back: a test should only be considered positive if combined with a second test and/or clinical signs and symptoms because RT-PCR is not for viral testing and generates false positives at a rate based on the prevalence of the disease. Maybe our "experts" knew this also they just didn't recommend it for the "greater good" which only they define.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
In the USA, someone is an expert if they have bureaucratic power or credentials. Credentials are given by the education system.

Elsewhere, someone is an expert if they have experience and are good at what they do.

"Experts" in the WHO just came out with guidance that @casa_mugrienta and I proposed dozens of pages back: a test should only be considered positive if combined with a second test and/or clinical signs and symptoms because RT-PCR is not for viral testing and generates false positives at a rate based on the prevalence of the disease. Maybe our "experts" knew this also they just didn't recommend it for the "greater good" which only they define.
You sound like Michel Foucault

Keep going

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
By saying I don't share your certainty that there is some solution and we are just not doing it?

You better watch the video again.:roflmao:
A video for a six year old. Seems appropriate for you.

Your boorish psychobabble and feigned intelligence is so juvenile.

Go back to something you are good at: like posting on the interwebs about how much much you like to whack off.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A video for a six year old. Seems appropriate for you.

Your boorish psychobabble and feigned intelligence is so juvenile.

Go back to something you are good at: like posting on the interwebs about how much much you like to whack off.
Ok, Clay.

Settle down, dummy.

I have to dumb things down for you retards.

Sorry it hurt your feelings.

You really are an idiot.

You are all over the place in your post.

I get it.

Coupled with your low intelligence and anger issues, the pandemic is going to be very stressful for you. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Ran in to old roommate at Home Depot on Saturday. He told me that Kelly Logan died three weeks ago of Covid.

Who's Kelly Logan?
He regulated the regulators at Lunada.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Ok, Clay.

Settle down, dummy.

I have to dumb things down for you retards.

Sorry it hurt your feelings.

You really are an idiot.

You are all over the place in your post.

I get it.

Coupled with your low intelligence and anger issues, the pandemic is going to be very stressful for you. :roflmao:
The pandemic has been around for almost a year, and I'm not the least bit stressed. And you are incapable of hurting my feelings, Professor Psychobabble.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The pandemic has been around for almost a year, and I'm not the least bit stressed. And you are incapable of hurting my feelings, Professor Psychobabble.
I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings.

I just posted a cartoon of the emperors new clothes and you responded in your typical angry fashion.

As I have noted before, you are one of the angriest most miserable posters here.

I wonder where your anger comes from.

I say the anger is misplaced because it's obvious that I'm just clowning around.

Rock on, clay.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The events of today really show how when politicians like Gavin Newsom are unable to manipulate a situation they are pretty much worthless.

I think he has pretty much sealed his fate today...a 180 degree turn giving even more people a reason to despise him.

The irony is that the about-face is 100% due to his fear of recall and yet he just made it more likely.

Also, showing utter arrogance and contempt for your constituents - by telling them they're too dumb to be allowed to see the science and data metrics he's using (hint: he's not using any) - that allowed them to lift the order - is not a good look.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
The events of today really show how when politicians like Gavin Newsom are unable to manipulate a situation they are pretty much worthless.

I think he has pretty much sealed his fate today...a 180 degree turn giving even more people a reason to despise him.

The irony is that the about-face is 100% due to his fear of recall and yet he just made it more likely.

Also, showing utter arrogance and contempt for your constituents - by telling them they're too dumb to be allowed to see the science and data metrics he's using (hint: he's not using any) - that allowed them to lift the order - is not a good look.
I was a little perplexed by the news today in CA. Last week was code red - 1-3 Angelenos got the bug, its worse than ever. This week he's relaxing restrictions. Seems pretty obvious hes a little scared of his position right now.

Id hate to be the one making these type of decisions, that's for sure.