***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Says who? The MSM?

And how "organized" were the protesters at the Capitol steps?

They didn't even have ANY real weapons to take over the country with in this supposed insurrection/coup attempt.

Mostly a rag tag group of preppers/extremists feeling it was time to show up.
How many other protests and state capitol building takeovers did we see as MSM predicted. ZERO.

Antifa/BLM used a willing, if not promotional, social media to help spread word of protests and "events" constantly, unhindered for months on end. Many times a week or more in advance.

That in itself was enough to organize and centralize, locally and nationally.

How did the SAME organizer guys and galz end up showing up at planned protests across the country only days apart?
Who paid for all those airfares while living in mom's basement when not out looting and burning sh!t at night?
Many were back and forth from Portland/Seattle to Minneapolis, Kenosha, Philly, Chicago, New York, LA etc; all summer.
Remember the same BLM taco truck that seemed to show up all over the USA?

Inconvenient Facts.
1) Inconvenient analogy.
2) "what about" is not a defense.
3) BLM activity is not remotely comparable to what occurred on 1/6/20 because BLM activity is not a clear and present danger to my way of life.
4) Trump's terrorists are directly targeting my way of life with a concerted violent attempt to disrupt and circumvent the Constitutional processes by which my country functions.
4) make no mistake, the actors of 01/06/21 are the textbook definition of terrorists and their activities of 01/0621 was terrorism:
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
How are these supposed "domestic terrorists" going to GET you in the community you live in?

Are they going to march and threaten you in your house, like BLM "protesters" did?

Last edited:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
How are these supposed "domestic terrorists" going to GET you in the community you live in?

Are they going to march and threaten you in your house, like BLM "protesters" did?
No, their intentions were cancelling the legit vote of myself and a couple million people like me, right then and there on the spot. They don't need to come to my house to cause me great harm by attempting to intimidate my legislators, with the express intent of cancelling my vote. Do you get it now? The BLM folks could not do me that much harm on their best day.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
No, their intentions were cancelling the legit vote of myself and a couple million people like me, right then and there on the spot. They don't need to come to my house to cause me great harm by attempting to intimidate my legislators, with the express intent of cancelling my vote. Do you get it now? The BLM folks could not do me that much harm on their best day.
How were they going to "cancel" your vote or the election?

Explain the process.

Were they going to kill all the Biden electors and Dems in Congress nationwide?

Wasn't going to happen, and it didn't happen.

And it won't happen in the future either.

You've swallowed the CNN/MSDNC narrative hook, line and sinker.

Wow, just wow.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
How were they going to "cancel" your vote or the election?

Explain the process.

Were they going to kill all the Biden electors and Dems in Congress nationwide?

Wasn't going to happen, and it didn't happen.

And it won't happen in the future either.

You've swallowed the CNN/MSDNC narrative hook, line and sinker.

Wow, just wow.
they're your peeps, dude - you ask them what they had in mind. i'm just telling you what their stated intentions were.

Edit: and look at what you've become, Surfdog - you're apologizing for terrorists. Thank God your mother is not here to see this.

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

They're going to shoot and kill 50 people at a country music concert

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
they're your peeps, dude - you ask them what they had in mind. i'm just telling you what their stated intentions were.

Edit: and look at what you've become, Surfdog - you're apologizing for terrorists. Thank God your mother is not here to see this.
I have no idea what they had in mind, and I don't think they did either once they actually got inside, other than take selfies sitting in Pelosi's office chair and next to some statues.

Looked more like night at the museum by a bunch of overgrown teen-age punks.

They deserve every bit of punishment they get. It was disgraceful.

Not "my peeps" any more than radical Antifa/BLM extremists are "your peeps".

Reactions: sirfun

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I have no idea what they had in mind, and I don't think they did either once they actually got inside, other than take selfies sitting in Pelosi's office chair and next to some statues.

how about their chant for unity !! ( : "HANG MIKE PENCE" !! ) :)

Citing that tweet, Gingrich added, “that gives you a sense of the ferocity and the anger and the hatred that underlies the modern left.” Gingrich did not note that Trump Supporters constructed a hangman’s noose and gallows at the January 6th “Save American Rally” and that the deadly insurrectionists chanted “Hang Mike Pence” as they swarmed the Capitol.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009

But they are Trump's peeps. He asked them to be there. Told them it would be "wild." Told them to march to the Capitol building and put pressure on the "weak ones." Told them they had to fight! And that they'd never get anything being weak. All while his cabal of dipshits screamed about "trial by combat." They were there to do exactly what they were called to do, interrupt the certification process in the misguided hope of keeping their "leader" in power. Simple.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
If the senate goes forward with peach mints 2.0 could Trumby counter sue and seek monetary damages based on the senate's unconstitutional attempt to prosecute a now private citizen?
Sure. He and Giuliani should go for it. Has anyone ever lost more lawsuits than trump?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Malicious prosecution. Legal fees and $20,000,000.
It'll only take about $2k in legal fees to get your dumbass lawsuit dismissed. Not sure if the government would be able to collect off you two clowns though.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You HAVE heard of BLM.org, right?

You HAVE heard they are founded by admitted Marxists, right?

Antifa is "an array of automonous groups" with one unified goal in mind: Anarchy in "the name" of Anti-fascism.:rolleyes:

Sorry, it was the BLM "snack van", but looks like a taco truck, not that there's anything wrong with good food truck.

I guess you never noticed how it seemed to pop up conveniently at protests across the nation?

You are blind, clueless or both.
none of what you just posted comports with what you said

you don't see that?

a van at one protest drives to another protest and this is evidence of what, exactly?!

super bizarre rant....even for you

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
You asked me about the "taco truck" like it was fake news. I answered, while correcting it was actually their "snack van" instead, that showed up around the country.

And, that it is based on a well funded organization, founded by self proclaimed Marxists, and that social media allowed them to promote their protests/riots/looting. Which in turn, allowed it to grow more visible and organized, locally and nationally.

What more evidence do you need?

like, who are the organizers?

what is the taco truck?

how does social media promotion equate to an over-arching org structure?

etc..

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You asked me about the "taco truck" like it was fake news. I answered, while correcting it was actually their "snack van" instead, that showed up around the country.

And, that it is based on a well funded organization, founded by self proclaimed Marxists, and that social media allowed them to promote their protests/riots/looting. Which in turn, allowed it to grow more visible and organized, locally and nationally.

What more evidence do you need?
for the sake of discussion, let's just assume everything you say is true for a moment....

so what?

you don't like how media covered BLM in the midst of racial justice protests.

BLM is a large, well-funded organization of marxists.

and then....?