Hard Hitting Journalism In The Biden / Harris Era

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
So once again you are claiming the Trumptards were stupid enough to be led by their noses by leftists?

Absolutely. Neither side is filled with mental giants. Accordeing to John Sulivan's brother Sulivan commanded an army of 226 anntifa insurgents. Sulivan's text messages to his lieutenants, the ones I cited, confirm this fact.

Who fought with capitol police? Who broke capitol windows and barricades? I'm saying it was antifa. Who filed through those passeges without knowing who broke them? Some very stupid conservatives.

The important question is, which side committed violence with malice of forethouught?

That answer is simple. The left.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Absolutely. Neither side is filled with mental giants. Accordeing to John Sulivan's brother Sulivan commanded an army of 226 anntifa iinsurgents. Sulivan's text messages to his lieutennants, the ones I cited, confirm this fact.

Who fought with capitol police? Who broke capitol windows and barricades? I'm saying it was antifa. Who filed through those passeges without knowing who broke them? Some very stupid conservatives.

The important question is, which side committed violence with malice of forethouught?

Keep lying. Ready to admit Trump lost, the big lie behind all of this?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Absolutely. Neither side is filled with mental giants. Accordeing to John Sulivan's brother Sulivan commanded an army of 226 anntifa insurgents. Sulivan's text messages to his lieutenants, the ones I cited, confirm this fact.

LOL.

You should tell the FBI and the boys in blue - because they seem to only be arresting MAGA.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

COMMANDED AN ARMY!

an elaborate lie with no basis in reality

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
that, sir, is conjecture, unsubstantiated claims, and outright lies

meanwhile we have 100 people arrested because they streamed themselves
in the months, weeks, and days before the rally as well as AT THE FKN RALLY
saying that they were there to storm congress and stop the steal

keep on with your bullshit, liar

we're all paying your welfare so I guess we should at least get some entertainment
out of your absolutely laughable tantrum that you've been throwing for THREE MONTHS

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
that, sir, is conjecture, unsubstantiated claims, and outright lies

We have Sulivan's own words admitting that he hates Trump and sides with BLM. We have Sulivan's close relative claiming that he had an army of 226 antifa members instigating the Washington riot. We have Sulivan's video from inside the capitol inciting violence and admitting that he "did it". And we have screen grabs of Sulivan coordinating with his lieutenants.

Nothing to see here people. Move along.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
A new poll has found that a majority of Republican voters still believe anti-fascist activists were responsible for the storming of the Capitol last week.

According to a recent YouGov survey, while a majority of Americans oppose the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol, 45 percent of Republicans say they’re in support of the riot and believe it’s justified.

So, they think antifa was behind it, and they support it.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
We have Sulivan's own words admitting that he hates Trump and sides with BLM. We have Sulivan's close relative claiming that he had an army of 226 antifa members instigating the Washington riot. We have Sulivan's video from inside the capitol inciting violence and admitting that he "did it". And we have screen grabs of Sulivan coordinating with his lieutenants.

Nothing to see here people. Move along.
you seem to believe that, but not the hundreds of MAGA who said they were MAGA and that they intended to kill Pence and overthrow the election. Many of them are now saying they should receive pardons from Trump, because they were just doing what he asked. How do you overlook that evidence?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
you seem to believe that, but not the hundreds of MAGA who said they were MAGA and that they intended to kill Pence and overthrow the election. Many of them are now saying they should receive pardons from Trump, because they were just doing what he asked. How do you overlook that evidence?

If you rob a bank and tell the judge that Trrump told you to do it does that mean Trump actually told you to do it. Or does it mean, oh i dunno, that you are TRYING TO STAY OUT OF PRISON? Idiot.

It casts serious doubt on leftist claims that none of the antifa sympathisers were among those arrested. I can't prove that they were, but you leftests can't prove that they weren't. And you're the ones making claims.

By the way, please link the evidence of hundreds of PROVEN "MAGA" (whatever that represents) saying they "intend to kill Pence" and overthrow the election. And prove that they are Trump supporters, and not again antifa.

Thanks.

Last edited:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If you rob a bank and tell the judge that Trrump told you to do it does that mean Trump actually told you to do it. Or does it mean, oh i dunno, that you are TRYING TO STAY OUT OF PRISON? Idiot.

It casts serious doubt on leftist claims that none of the antifa sympathisers were among those arrested. I can't prove that they were, but you leftests can't prove that they weren't. And you're the ones making claims.
Actually, it's been proven over and over. You're just choosing not to believe the actual words of the people arrested.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Go fck yourself and fck the voices in your head.
wow...how's that for projection!?!?!

squidlie thinks hearsay, doctored video, and some biased conjecture is proof of anything

squidlie has already abandoned his 100 previous insane theories when they imploded

squidlie will be here again tomorrow to push some new garbage theory

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
wow...how's that for projection!?!?!

squidlie thinks hearsay, doctored video, and some biased conjecture is proof of anything

squidlie has already abandoned his 100 previous insane theories when they imploded

squidlie will be here again tomorrow to push some new garbage theory
Nothing more entertaining than a retard fight!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Nice evidence there, dude.
but here's the difference between "my" evidence and yours. The evidence against the MAGA arrested will be presented to a court. Judges or juries will consider the evidence and either convict or not. The system will play out as designed.

Your evidence lives and dies here, and in your head. It will never be vetted, but that's ok because you'll soon move on to your next big discovery.

Derp.