Healing the nation will most likely come from the GOP. This gave me hope.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It amazes me how people think forcing a private company to broadcast the Govt line against the Tos of said company is Anti Authoritarianism? Words have no meaning to Trumptards. Also now they want to break up the tech giants, which is what the left has been arguing for all along.
Yeah and a subset of them think the guy with the horned helmet and the woman who got shot in the neck are Antifa plants.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
How many once very common and innocuous gender descriptions are now consider inconsiderate hate speech by some and growing on the left?
classic surfdog hysteria!

"they call mailmen who are women mailpersons now .... WAAAAAAA!"

SurfDog said:
I already posted this but it was totally ignored.

mother, father, son, daughter, husband, wife and most other gender specific terms are considered too judgmental now.:shameonyou:
it was ignored, like most of your posts, because it's hysterically wrong, petty, AND tedious!

SurfDog said:
And that's only a small, but growing sample of common, literal, non-offensive speech that has been deemed hateful and should be banished from "official" usage. Or doxxing and shaming will ensue.
you are so stupid. it's embarrassing.

look at all the imaginary scandal you concoct in your fkn mind

it's unbelievable to me that you are able to negotiate the world on a day to day basis

you don't even understand the difference between free speech and adherence to the
terms of service of a private company....no wonder you can't figure out what a conviction
is and is not.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That's amazing. He might be mentally retarded and we shouldn't laugh at him.
Probably the type of organic customer who is afraid of GMOs and Monanto intentionally giving everyone autism, not your treehugger type.

I went on a date with a chick who claimed she could taste whether food was GMO or not and blamed it on an autoimmune disorder that she had for a few years :crazy2:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
That's amazing. He might be mentally retarded and we shouldn't laugh at him.
Probably the type of organic customer who is afraid of GMOs and Monanto intentionally giving everyone autism, not your treehugger type.

I went on a date with a chick who claimed she could taste whether food was GMO or not and blamed it on an autoimmune disorder that she had for a few years :crazy2:
He clearly has some kind of mental issues.

After my first wife, who is nuts, I vowed never to date a woman who had been sexually abused ever again. Some people just can't be healthy after that. It's sad.

Of course it's even sadder that it happens at all.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

My wife's friend that came in for the holidays is like this

They're nuts- they didn't let their kids eat bread during a meal

And I'm a LCHF guy

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink