*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Isn't Bohter a Ranch guy? Seems like a pretty good gig. When did the cheese slide off the cracker and why?
Yes....I've been a lucky mofo wrt surfing....but what does that have to do with anything truth related?
The cheese did not fall off the cracker....I simply found out the truth....recognized the lies.
When?
Remember it distinctly....maybe 12 years ago....YouTube pushed a video of the collapse of Building 7.
And being a mechanical engineer....well....recognized the obvious.
:cheers:

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Yes....I've been a lucky mofo wrt surfing....but what does that have to do with anything truth related?
The cheese did not fall off the cracker....I simply found out the truth....recognized the lies.
When?
Remember it distinctly....maybe 12 years ago....YouTube pushed a video of the collapse of Building 7.
And being a mechanical engineer....well....recognized the obvious.
:cheers:
Ah yes... any fool can see the logical straight line between “9/11 was an inside job” and “the earth is flat.”

Reactions: Aruka

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
The reliability PCR test is proof of a global conspiracy.

I have it on the word of an expert.
RT-PCR is the primary tool used in hyping the narrative.
Cases are based on it....even if you're not sick.
Death counts are based on it.....even if you died from something else.
Different and more difficult (dangerous?) hospital treatment is based on it.....
Large $$ payouts to hospitals are based on it....
Contact Tracing is based on it....
On on....

The fact that we don't have the actual histogram or distribution of Ct values for all the "positives" is key to understanding the game being played on us.....that and the fact that RT-PCR does not tell you if you have infectious virus present....nor does it target the actual SARs-Cov-2 virus.....

Also....consider the fact that asymptomatic spread is not a thing.....yet we're being treated like it is....mask and such...

And....the common flu and colds have flatlined.....replaced with COVAIDS....
Regarding this....I've heard it claimed that masks are partially responsible for the almost zero flu rates....but we're wearing masks for the COVAIDS eh? ....and it's on the rise? Also....if you care to assess the data.....the flu flatlined in March and April (AUS data)....yet masks were not mandated until June - July.

Here's an excellent compilation of MSM News pieces....a 2020 timeline.... regarding the wearing of masks....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JW7lssB5pu5u/

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
RT-PCR is the primary tool used in hyping the narrative.
Cases are based on it....even if you're not sick.
Death counts are based on it.
Different and more difficult (dangerous?) hospital treatment is based on it.....
Large $$ payouts to hospitals are based on it....
Contact Tracing is based on it....
On on....

The fact that we don't have the actual histogram or distribution of Ct values for all the "positives" is key to understanding the game being played on us.....that and the fact that RT-PCR does not tell you if you have infectious virus present....nor does it target the actual SARs-Cov-2 virus.....

Also....consider the fact that asymptomatic spread is not a thing.....yet we're being treated like it is....mask and such...

And....the common flu and colds have flatlined.....replaced with COVAIDS....
Regarding this....I've heard it claimed that masks are partially responsible for the almost zero flu rates....but we're wearing masks for the COVAIDS eh? ....and it's on the rise? Also....if you care to assess the data.....the flu flatlined in March and April (AUS data)....yet masks were not mandated until June - July.

Here's an excellent compilation of MSM News pieces....a 2020 timeline.... regarding the wearing of masks....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JW7lssB5pu5u/
Remember, this is a very new virus.

There is going to be a lot of uncertainty.

There is going to be a lot of unanswered questions.

I think you are mistaking uncertainty for conspiracy, but that is your typical response, if you haven't noticed.

Keep in mind that the brain hates uncertainty.

I envy your lack thereof.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
The reliability PCR test is proof of a global conspiracy.

I have it on the word of an expert.
No. It's proof that our health care system in general, and public health agencies in particular, were woefully unprepared for the pandemic, and are apparently using an unreliable test.

Are you saying that scientists at Harvard and other universities are part of a global conspiracy because they did studies that showed that PCR tests, at the cycle threshold we are running in the US, have a high rate of false positives? Are they part of a global conspiracy because they want a more reliable test? Are they part of a global conspiracy because they want the test results earlier so that people that are positive can quarantine sooner and stop the spread of the virus?

I'm confused.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
"Keep in mind that the brain hates uncertainty."

Cannot agree more.....it's what drives the quest for knowledge.....the need to assemble the pieces of the puzzle....to answer the unanswered questions....the quest for true root cause....on on.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No. It's proof that our health care system in general, and public health agencies in particular, were woefully unprepared for the pandemic, and are apparently using an unreliable test.

Are you saying that scientists at Harvard and other universities are part of a global conspiracy because they did studies that showed that PCR tests, at the cycle threshold we are running in the US, have a high rate of false positives? Are they part of a global conspiracy because they want a more reliable test? Are they part of a global conspiracy because they want the test results earlier so that people that are positive can quarantine sooner and stop the spread of the virus?

I'm confused.
No.

I'm not.

Please go back reread my post?

"Keep in mind that the brain hates uncertainty."

Cannot agree more.....it's what drives the quest for knowledge.....the need to assemble the pieces of the puzzle....to answer the unanswered questions....the quest for true root cause....on on.
But isn't it odd that your brain always comes to the same conclusion?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Tons of people on here besides Bohter show signs of cannabis-induced psychosis and psychosis from other drugs. Does picking on Bohter make y'all feel better about what you've done to your own minds?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Back on thread topic, our little island that had under 30 cases, turns out we open to international flights and have crossed the hundred case threshold for the first time since this shitstorm started. Tourism, so important.

:foreheadslap::loser::socrazy::crazy2:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
weed makes you a flat earther?

that’s some good chit.
Can't tell you how many heavy weed users have talked to me about one conspiracy or another. One was trying to convince me big foot existed and used to be an upright member of the community in the PNW but was kicked out for murder and has only been seen sporadically since.