*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's rather hard to find qualified ICU nurses, at least here in the USA.
It could be the whole ten years of training 20 hours a day for less pay than everyone else who works fewer hours at easier jobs, just to end up working for some punk @ss sexist doctor thing.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Wife just got home from a 12 hour shift. The hospital she works at now has 97 hospitalized COVID patients. Multiple south land hospitals are so desperate for respiratory therapists they are offering RTs 5,000 dollars a week in bonus money.

This is going to get worse before it gets better.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Wife just got home from a 12 hour shift. The hospital she works at now has 97 hospitalized COVID patients. Multiple south land hospitals are so desperate for respiratory therapists they are offering RTs 5,000 dollars a week in bonus money.

did you tell her about the fact that the PCR tests are inaccurate and about the great reset and all that stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: $kully and Aruka

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Interesting. I'm not seeing anybody (other than Bohter, but he doesn't count, right?) claim that its a hoax. Help me see where that claim is being made.
Ah. Yes. Gotcha.

" Help me see where that claim is being made. "

Better do your home-work.

Maybe start with how many of your healthy family members and close friends got sick with this so-called killer deadly "thing" and just suddenly dropped over dead?

Just use numbers, like 0-100.

And no lame excuses.

I dare you to reply with a number.

All these other guys can't even count past zero....

....I am goingoutside now...we want to know, how many are there?...how about you, Autoprax?....how's your math doing?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I thought it was just some minor sniffles and everyone was over reacting?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
....I am goingoutside now...we want to know, how many are there?...how about you, Autoprax?....how's your math doing?
Beware the small sample size, dummy.

Look out for motivated reasoning too. It's going to influence how you interpret evidence. (See proximity bias)

Does this help?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
One of my wife's coworkers has her 80 year old mother living with her. Her niece wanted to come visit her in California. So she told her niece to test and if negative, come stay with her. Coworker, because of her mom, has been testing regularly. Always negative. Sometime after nieces arrival, mom, who never leaves the house, gets sick. She tests positive. Coworker tests positive as well. She asks niece to test again. Turns out the niece didn't test the first time because she thought the whole COVID thing was a hoax. Mom dies alone in the hospital from COVID. Coworker is in the hospital fighting for her life. She has asthma and things aren't looking good. At this point it is believed the niece was the source and she is also sick. She felt fine when she arrived for her visit. Now not so much. There are two of my wife's coworkers that have become sick and cannot get over it. They are home but they are apparently what they are referring to as "long haulers." They have a basket full of weird, debilitating symptoms that they can't seem to shake month after month.

It's 6 am and she just left for another shift. She is supposed to take her second shot today. She is a little freaked out because of the death of an OB-GYN Doc in Florida. He died weeks after being vaccinated, having a hemorrhagic stroke apparently caused by a lack of platelets. It's not yet clear as to whether the vaccine is the cause or not. I asked her what she was going to do on her way out the door and she is unsure. She was going to talk to one of the Docs she works with and make her decision.

The COVID ward is full. Weeks ago there was statistically pretty much 0% ICU access. County wide in mid December there were 13 available beds in the entire county. The numbers have jumped hard since then. Don't get in a car wreck because you may wind up bleeding to death in the ambulance out in front of the hospital.

Oh, and these retards shooting video of ERs and trying to intimate that because they aren't crowded there isn't an issue? Dear dumbasses, they aren't allowing people to just walk into the ER and crowd together coughing and hacking. My father was taken to the ER with suspected COVID and he sat outside of the ER in the ambulance for close to an hour. Then they wheeled him into a small private exam room and from there he was taken to the COVID/ICU. When this was happening there was nobody sitting in the ER waiting room. For obvious reasons. He has since tested negative and is home. And yeah, places like outpatient surgery are dead. Because no one wants to go the hospital right now. For obvious reasons.

Reality. Deal with it. I mean I really whish we didn't have to. I wish that we could sit on the internet and believe in the Great Hoax. That would be so nice and warm and fuzzy. Soothing. I can understand why certain mind sets adopt outlandish conspiracy theories. It spares them from dealing with an uncomfortable reality that they are ill equipped to deal with emotionally. Their fragility demands a solution that spares them from mental angst. Enter outlandish conspiracy theories. Cowards can rationalize anything I suppose.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Generally it is...
Okay, I get that but isn't the problem that our health care system can't handle the load the even a small % of the population getting this sickness that requires a high resource cost to manage?

Isn't that the issue?

Do you think the stories of the hospitals being overwhelmed are fake?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Thanks for posting that article Casa.

It's been clear for awhile now that not reporting the Ct value is a big clue that they want to hype the case and death count numbers....I'm not even a medical professional and could see the problem w/o much thought.

This can't be some simple rookie mistake or oversight.....sorry....no fookin way....

And....as everyone also knows....this RT-PCR does not tell you if you have infectious virus present.....ever.

It looks for DNA snippets (targets) that are claimed to be from the virus....and since there's no virus isolates available....these targets are assumed.....one is even an exact match for human Chromosome 8.

Then there's the fact that asymptomatic spread is not a thing.....but the Covid-19 measures of masking, distancing and business closures do.....everyone is a suspected spreader.

And...oh look.....flu and colds down 98% this year.....

Ordinary evidence that provides clues of the scam.....with the associated longer term agenda in plain sight.

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Okay, I get that but isn't the problem that our health care system can't handle the load the even a small % of the population getting this sickness that requires a high resource cost to manage?

Isn't that the issue?

Do you think the stories of the hospitals being overwhelmed are fake?
Overwhelmed hospitals are a regular seasonal occurrence......especially in a bad flu season.

As evidenced in the NBC News clip where they showed last year's hospital overflow....exterior tents etc.....

....and a 98% drop in flu cases....

Hmmmm.....thats suspicious, don't ya think?

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry and GWS_2

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Overwhelmed hospitals are a regular seasonal occurrence......especially in a bad flu season.

As evidenced in the NBC News clip where they showed last year's hospital overflow....exterior tents etc.....

....and a 98% drop in flu cases....

Hmmmm.....thats suspicious, don't ya think?
Keep in mind that you think the world his flat.

• Haha
Reactions: rice

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Oh Bohter, just to say, I got the same ass sinus cold that I do every year, again, this year, and have had it for months.
So, flu numbers aren't flat, colds aren't flat, they are down because of 1) mask use is up, 2) less people are around eachother,
3) less people going out doing anything, and 4) a lot of kids are not in school.
so, I don't buy your constant beating of the dead horse rhetoric stating its just a little virus, all a hoax bullcrap.
Let us all know when you or someone you know gets covid, and how bad, etc.
Heck, you are probably all bottled up inside like the people you mock, searching for more whack job theories to srpead to the errb.
and Keep in mind that you think the world is flat, too!:roflmao:

Reactions: CutnSnip and afoaf