Catfight at Pipeline

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I wonder if she would have been all "people die out there bltch!" If that was her behind Koa Rothman in the other video? Only difference is Koa made it :LOL:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Why couldn't Moana have made that? Because nobody here could have? She's made waves like that before.
probably wouldn't have made it but should get the benefit of the doubt, close to sundown maybe hard to see and most people looking to head in. no big deal expected to happen when there's 50 heads in a lineup :roflmao:
"Surfers" really need to get over themselves, no you aren't important because you ride pieces of foam wrapped in fiberglass on top of water in the ocean (mostly)
an often fun and fruitful activity to sink one's time into but not that special in the "bigger picture"

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
probably wouldn't have made it but should get the benefit of the doubt, close to sundown maybe hard to see and most people looking to head in. no big deal expected to happen when there's 50 heads in a lineup :roflmao:
"Surfers" really need to get over themselves, no you aren't important because you ride pieces of foam wrapped in fiberglass on top of water in the ocean (mostly)
an often fun and fruitful activity to sink one's time into but not that special in the "bigger picture"
Agreed. But you gotta admit, you get burned, you hit the reef, easy to have words in the heat of that moment when you're still stinging.

It's the social media call out bullshit that needs to end. Talk on the beach, do something or don't do something, leave it on the beach.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
She's the only girl, besides Keala, who charges Pipe. Puts in a lot of time out there, but she does get helped out by her friends like Barron Mamiya. Still, she puts in a lot of time and it's no coincidence that Tati burns the only other girl out there. I understand why she's so pissed. Tati didn't burn any guys, only Moana. Moana a purple belt also.

Tati being from Kauai but claiming Brazil when beneficial is lame.
What is her connection to Brazil?

Why say she is from there?

IS she like Alex Baldwin's wife?

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
If you burn people you gotta be willing to answer for it.

Same with anything in life.

I know guys (mostly haole kailua kids with rich parents) who run their mouth and act up then love to play victim when someone slaps them or threatens to slap them.

Some people lived sheltered lives and reality hits them hard.

Reactions: Cest

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Of course they do. But they do it on Hawaiian lands.

See the difference?

I wont travel and do it. But if someone shows up to my break. F yea I am burning them.
LOL. Because Hawaiians never burn outside Hawaii.

PS, since Tati is Hawaiian, the burn seems to be ok by your rules?

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars