*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I just want to take this oprtunity to say, Xi Jinping and your American toadies, Kiss my ass.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
@GromsDad could not be reached for comment
Haven't been in front of a computer or TV since 8 this morning. You should try it sometime hal. Got a lot of catching up to do on the events of the day. From what I gather you erBB lefties must be so proud of yourselves right now. Look what you've accomplished since being unable to accept Hillary's loss in 2016.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Haven't been in front of a computer or TV since 8 this morning. You should try it sometime hal. Got a lot of catching up to do on the events of the day. From what I gather you erBB lefties must be so proud of yourselves right now. Look what you've accomplished since being unable to accept Hillary's loss in 2016.
Fook you, traitor !!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That moniker is reserved for those of you who never accepted the 2016 results and spent 4 years tearing down a nation at all costs in your efforts to overthrow #orangemanbad by any means no matter how illegal, unethical or dirty. Don't try to act moral now. You're a joke.
Traitor

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
That moniker is reserved for those of you who never accepted the 2016 results and spent 4 years tearing down a nation at all costs in your efforts to overthrow #orangemanbad by any means no matter how illegal, unethical or dirty. Don't try to act moral now. You're a joke.
perfect meetings
perfect phone calls
perfect prez

#gromsdad #zerointegrity #partisan #partybeforecountry

Reactions: tacos

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
An MSM talking head just claimed that Trump has been tweeting to his supporters in code. I would have picked it up but I couldn't find my decoder ring.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I wonder if there is any really good artwork in there to heist

that would be pretty fkn boss

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Trump was already saying the elections were rigged in 2016...until he won. What the left was going on about was well documented Russian interference and questions about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russians and their possible complicity. Then almost immediately Trump's repeated acts of malfeasance in office beginning with his Mafia style requests of and then firing of the FBI director. His malfeasance has never ceased.

The impeachment process followed the letter of the law as prescribed by the constitution. The unethical part of that process was when the Senate refused to hear witnesses.

Reactions: Kento and mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump was already saying the elections were rigged in 2016...until he won. What the left was going on about was well documented Russian interference and questions about the Trump campaign's contacts with Russians and their possible complicity. Then almost immediately Trump's repeated acts of malfeasance in office beginning with his Mafia style requests of and then firing of the FBI director. His malfeasance has never ceased.

The impeachment process followed the letter of the law as prescribed by the constitution.
Gromsdad keeps repeating the same false idiocy. Hillary conceded election night.