Catfight at Pipeline

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Sounds like my cat when I accidentally step on one of her paws "rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRREEEEEEWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

• Haha
Reactions: frontsidegrab

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Looks like Moana was too deep.

Ladies bringing in the drama.

These women "want respect in a misogynistic male dominated sport" yet can't leave the drama at home, they have to make it public on instagram lol.

Why do all the clips of the interaction have the sound muted?

What's even funnier is per reports Moana was cursing up a storm and tried to hit Tati...but her insty links to www.amazingfacts.org

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Declared income?
Under the table?
Payment in kind?
In my experience a lot of guys simply volunteer.

Lakey Peterson tried to coordinate one not too long ago with me as the blockee - it didn't work out for her and she had a hissy fit as I called her off. Later heard her grumbling to her blocker about it, he's all "I didn't think he would still be able to go!":rolleyes: Guy was in his mid 50s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cest

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
In my experience a lot of guys simply volunteer.

Lakey Peterson tried to coordinate one not too long ago with me as the blockee - it didn't work out for her and she had a hissy fit as I called her off. Later heard her grumbling to her blocker about it, he's all "I didn't think he would still be able to go!":rolleyes: Guy was in his mid 50s.
Best actual surfing story you've posted, keep it up!

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I dunno. been following her for awhile since there was a feature on her being a pipe local and one of the only girls putting in time and getting waves. Sounds like on an average swell she's lucky to get a couple of waves a session so for tati to come in and burn her, I can understand why she's so pissed.

Honestly IMO it seems like it's her FU to pro surfing which should make a lot of people happy