3.4 million homeowners skip mortgage payments.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No.

Actually sometimes I look up and forget I'm here and think I'm like in Eastvale or some sh!t out there by Corona and Riverside
This will fade and eventually every time you look towards South Mountain or whatever landmark you watch the sun set upon you'll remember there's a 6 hour drive to the water. Sucker.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This will fade and eventually every time you look towards South Mountain or whatever landmark you watch the sun set upon you'll remember there's a 6 hour drive to the water. Sucker.
Lol

There's so much more to life than surfing. Your perspective is that of a child's

Sucker

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I'll take "Things that no surfer has ever said" for $400, Alex.
But it IS something ex-surfers say.

OT was blinded by partisanship. He missed a gold mine of empty lineups.

We need to radicalize the lineup, then convince everyone we can create a Conservative Utopia in Oklahoma City or some sh!t, and we all need to move there.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I'll take "Things that no surfer has ever said" for $400, Alex.
You said it or you wouldn’t be exactly where you are. Or maybe you can convince us that you don’t put your family and their financial security before surfing? Maybe that’s what Ifallalot is doing. I find it hard to criticize that.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You said it or you wouldn’t be exactly where you are. Or maybe you can convince us that you don’t put your family and their financial security before surfing? Maybe that’s what Ifallalot is doing. I find it hard to criticize that.
Do you even understand surfers?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
@Ifallalot....

(there are too many mountain bike options, I don't know what I should even be looking at)

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Do you even understand surfers?
I used to but based on what today’s surfers contribute here on the erBB, and my advanced age, I’m beginning to wonder. Ima watch more, see if I can pickup some innermost meanings of pure fun.

I don’t have a problem with if you don’t live here don’t seuflee here.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink
Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
Yeah, because of the Covid 19 pandemic threat, a lot of people suffered a lot, and it is the responsibility of each country's government to take care of those people. For example, Germany offered money to its citizens even it is a lockdown in the country and nobody is working. France and Italy suspended the payment of loans for one year. You can also take different loans without paying an extra percent. One of my friends that works at RIO mortgage brokers told me about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: enframed
Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
Interesting, with so much of money not being in process how many companies are willing to give a mortgage without increasing percentage of their interest.

Reactions: JoeBakero