Explain Trump and the Big Crazy

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
You should have posted such in one of the 324879821749823174982317489237 threads we had through primary and general election season. Then I'd know.

You seemed to drop off the face of the EaRBBth for years, plural.

Cheers that's productive! But in your absence, having been literally the only person carrying that water, with afoaf occasionally feeling bad for me and chiming in supportively, I was the only one who expressly wanted a moderate, with a laundry list of left-leaning erBBer affirmatively and declaratively stating support for someone from a different wing (Bernie) or none of them.
You were also the only dem that was sure Biden would loose. :shameonyou: :shameonyou:

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I walked into a gun shop the other night for some stuff (gasp!) and walked in on the owner and another customer passionately talking to each other about how Trump is a self made man.

clown world never sleeps.
A Manbearpig walks into gun shop...

MBP: “I need some stuff”

Shop guy: “sorry, we don’t serve food here.”

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
none of you petty mofos have addressed my question.
Do you have StuAzole and myself on ignore (well-played!) or are you laboring under the delusion we're not petty mofos?

You were also the only dem that was sure Biden would loose. :shameonyou: :shameonyou:
And who was more accurate with respect to the margins where it mattered, everybannedsurfer and the rest who thought this was going to be a swing state sweep and we'd go to bed at 11 after trolling the Trumpies for two hours?

Or were most of the swing states off by slightly over margin of error, at best, a-fucking-gain, and we didn't get the networks projecting a winner until the weekend??

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Do you have StuAzole and myself on ignore (well-played!) or are you laboring under the delusion we're not petty mofos?

And who was more accurate with respect to the margins where it mattered, everybannedsurfer and the rest who thought this was going to be a swing state sweep and we'd go to bed at 11 after trolling the Trumpies for two hours?

Or were most of the swing states off by slightly over margin of error, at best, a-fucking-gain, and we didn't get the networks projecting a winner until the weekend??
Stu = rabid neoliberal wanker. Pretty much the anti SB.

The answer to the op’s question = HRC and the traditionally neoliberal dnc. That’s exactly what got the USA where it is today.

Hey wokie, tell me I’m wrong.

afoaf was a Liz Warren supporter iirc?

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
This isn't trolling -- I'm vehemently apolitical, but this Trump-crazy sh!t has me fascinated. It's not just racists and 1%ers - respectable people are embracing the QAnon, conspiracy theory, Deep State nuttiness and Trump is our messiah, here to deliver us from political purgatory to social rapture. He, by all accounts, seems a despicable human being, but is lauded as our savior. He's the one good guy billionaire, and he's here to make things right.

What's the attraction?
Because republicans over the last 40 years are yearning for the good ole days. And Trump had the perfect campaign slogan.

Trump fans are no different than Archie Bunker.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Good thing you are where you are. In so many ways.
I hope You're staying safe. I don't understand why you give me such a hard time. I'm a moderate Democrat, nothing more, nothing less. Seems like you'd want to reach across the aisle to find some common ground.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I hope You're staying safe. I don't understand why you give me such a hard time. I'm a moderate Democrat, nothing more, nothing less. Seems like you'd want to reach across the aisle to find some common ground.
You betcha. Reach across which aisle? To embrace another neoliberal shill like Joey? From which side do you think I’d be reaching? Here’s a clue: from the side that didn’t give us JFK (cosa nostra enabler and fornicator extrordiner), LBJ: good morning Vietnam? Is that your side? Not. You might be a liberal, in your own opinion, but in the end you’re nothing more than a neoliberal hack.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love Liz Warren

she is a smart, policy-oriented pol who has consistently taken FinServ to task for their fkry

I'm surprised she's not getting a cabinet position, especially after Pete got Infrastructure Day duty

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
You betcha. Reach across which aisle? To embrace another neoliberal shill like Joey? From which side do you think I’d be reaching? Here’s a clue: from the side that didn’t give us JFK (cosa nostra enabler and fornicator extrordiner), LBJ: good morning Vietnam? Is that your side? Not. You might be a liberal, in your own opinion, but in the end you’re nothing more than a neoliberal hack.
Not sure what you expect. I don't even know what neoliberal is.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I love Liz Warren

she is a smart, policy-oriented pol who has consistently taken FinServ to task for their fkry

I'm surprised she's not getting a cabinet position, especially after Pete got Infrastructure Day duty
BIA?