The Atlantic is a joke

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
But as the late John McCain once noted, “It is foolish to view reason and idealism as incompatible or to consider our power and wealth as encumbered by the demands of justice, morality, and conscience.” A place for values in the conduct of foreign policy is built into the character of a country founded on ideas. It is also essential to our interests, because freer, less corrupt, more open societies are less likely to threaten America’s way of life. Moreover, the U.S. cannot expect to lead if it is offering only pragmatism, and not aspiration. It can’t necessarily outbid China, which has much more cash to spend abroad, but it can out-persuade and out-inspire.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Great non answer.

really rounding out that clown persona nicely.
I don't have sources of choice. I get my news from all over. The closest thing to a source of choice are local news stations. I used to work for one, so that's where I prefer to get news

Gotcha fail there Pennywise

It's really great for you all to be so obsessed with my life

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I don't have sources of choice. I get my news from all over. The closest thing to a source of choice are local news stations. I used to work for one, so that's where I prefer to get news

Is that like when Sarah Palin said she read all of the newspapers? :monkey:

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and mundus

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

There we go!

it always takes a lot to get an answer out of emotional clowns. But We finally got there through your kicking and screaming, go have that lollipop now and see about a diaper change.

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There we go!

it always takes a lot to get an answer out of emotional clowns. But We finally got there through your kicking and screaming, go have that lollipop now and see about a diaper change.
Once again, another word that you don't know how to use.

Are you ESL like Fecal?