Trump says Dominion software deleted 2.7 million Trump votes and handed another 500,000 to Biden

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
OMFG! Insert vomiting emoji here. I thought the dripping hair color was bad, but that was.....

this has to be some sort of elaborate performance art or prank. How could these people possibly expect us to take them seriously? How do 70 million Americans take them seriously? How does someone as far out there as Squidley take this guy seriously?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
My wife has this theory. Not so much abut Rudy but about Trump. She thinks Trump is secretly trolling the rubes to see how awful he can get before they abandon him. So far Trump is failing.

Reactions: kidfury

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
My wife has this theory. Not so much abut Rudy but about Trump. She thinks Trump is secretly trolling the rubes to see how awful he can get before they abandon him. So far Trump is failing.
I like the idea of him self-exiling to Russia to escape extradition and his supporters following him.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ummmm, I believe that, by federal law Dec 14, 2020 is the elector voting day. I believe California certifiess its electors on Dec. 11 this year.

Each state has a day on which they "certify votes". In other words the legislatures certify that their votes are accurate. State laws are different, but I believe that in most states If the state is unable to certify its vote, then it does not send the elected electors to Washington. What else can they do to choose electors then? I'm sure that would depend on the state. I'm not sure how most states work, but the Constitution places no restriction on how state legislatures must choose its electors.
The Constitution says no one can change who the electors will be, after Election Day, because it is the General Election that essentially selects them. No legislature has a constitutional right to change who the electors will be after the fact - they can only change the rules for next time. There is a narrow exception, but it would take a lot more than this (see above). The electors for this race have been chosen.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
The Constitution says no one can change who the electors will be, after Election Day, because it is the General Election that essentially selects them. No legislature has a constitutional right to change who the electors will be after the fact - they can only change the rules for next time. There is a narrow exception, but it would take a lot more than this (see above). The electors for this race have been chosen.

Via the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment Secretaries of state, state legislators and SCOTUS have the right and duty to refuse to certify, yes, a state's chosen electors if they deem that they were chosen fraudulently while citizens of other states did not have their votes subjected to fraud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liberal Law Professor Alan Dershowitz Explains How Trump Could Come Out Victorious

Nov 18, 2020
Liberal law professor Alan Dershowitz on Tuesday laid out the Trump campaign's legal strategy for winning the White House through a number of legal challenges. According to Dershowitz, the strategy is to pull electoral votes away from former Vice President Joe Biden.

"The clock is a double-edged sword in this election because if they don't have enough time but if they can put forward a sufficiently strong case then they may be able to get some Republican secretaries of states or legislatures to say, 'Look, we just don't have enough time to certify these electors' and if they can bring down the number of electors, 35 [to] 37, from the 305 and bring it down to 267 or 268 then the election goes to the House, where the Republicans win," he explained.

Dershowitz explained that the Trump Team's legal strategy is to pull enough electors away from Joe Biden that he doesn't meet the 270 threshold by the time the election needs to be certified. He also said there's no possible way for President Trump to get to 270 electoral votes in time.

"The goal is to prevent Biden from getting 270, that's why the clock is a double-edged sword," he said.

According to the Harvard professor, Bush v. Gore will be referenced if and when the Trump campaign's case makes its way to the Supreme Court. The reason: Trump's Team is focusing on the Equal Protection Clause. Their argument is that not all voters were treated equally because some had their ballots counted with an observer while others didn't. Some had rules set by other government officials and not the state legislatures, which the Supreme Court ruled against.

In order for these cases to make their way to the Supreme Court, Dershowitz said "the numbers have to be there," meaning the Trump Team successfully pulls electors away from Biden so the former vice president is no longer at the 270 threshold. The other option is for Trump's lawyers to provide "hard evidence" of irregularities occurring with voting machines, which could call into question hundreds of thousands of votes in various states.

"If that happens, then yes, it will go to the Supreme Court," Dershowitz said. "I think at least under the Constitutional challenge, the Article 2 challenge in Pennsylvania, they have a pretty good chance of winning."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Via the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment Secretaries of state, state legislators and SCOTUS have the right and duty to refuse to certify, yes, a state's chosen electors if they deem that they were chosen fraudulently while citizens of other states did not have their votes subjected to fraud.

Liberal Law Professor Alan Dershowitz Explains How Trump Could Come Out Victorious

Nov 18, 2020
Liberal law professor Alan Dershowitz on Tuesday laid out the Trump campaign's legal strategy for winning the White House through a number of legal challenges. According to Dershowitz, the strategy is to pull electoral votes away from former Vice President Joe Biden.

"The clock is a double-edged sword in this election because if they don't have enough time but if they can put forward a sufficiently strong case then they may be able to get some Republican secretaries of states or legislatures to say, 'Look, we just don't have enough time to certify these electors' and if they can bring down the number of electors, 35 [to] 37, from the 305 and bring it down to 267 or 268 then the election goes to the House, where the Republicans win," he explained.

Dershowitz explained that the Trump Team's legal strategy is to pull enough electors away from Joe Biden that he doesn't meet the 270 threshold by the time the election needs to be certified. He also said there's no possible way for President Trump to get to 270 electoral votes in time.

"The goal is to prevent Biden from getting 270, that's why the clock is a double-edged sword," he said.

According to the Harvard professor, Bush v. Gore will be referenced if and when the Trump campaign's case makes its way to the Supreme Court. The reason: Trump's Team is focusing on the Equal Protection Clause. Their argument is that not all voters were treated equally because some had their ballots counted with an observer while others didn't. Some had rules set by other government officials and not the state legislatures, which the Supreme Court ruled against.

In order for these cases to make their way to the Supreme Court, Dershowitz said "the numbers have to be there," meaning the Trump Team successfully pulls electors away from Biden so the former vice president is no longer at the 270 threshold. The other option is for Trump's lawyers to provide "hard evidence" of irregularities occurring with voting machines, which could call into question hundreds of thousands of votes in various states.

"If that happens, then yes, it will go to the Supreme Court," Dershowitz said. "I think at least under the Constitutional challenge, the Article 2 challenge in Pennsylvania, they have a pretty good chance of winning."
Except there’s no evidence of that and every court has held the same. But lol at Dershowitz the “liberal” - he’s actually been awfully quiet since it was revealed he was a main pervert on Epstein Island!

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
^what Stu said^ this circles back to providing proof of electoral fraud, which no one has been able to do.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
According to the Harvard professor, Bush v. Gore will be referenced if and when the Trump campaign's case makes its way to the Supreme Court. The reason: Trump's Team is focusing on the Equal Protection Clause.

"The former New York mayor also said that the state's different rules in different counties violated the equal-protection clause of the Constitution because they diluted the votes of people who live in counties with more restrictive voting rules."

So now the Trump admin is saying that states' rights in having "more restrictive voting rules" violates people in certain counties. I thought republicans are ALL FOR restrictive voting rules: ID, co-signers, &c. Which rules are OK, the ones that produce a 2nd Trump term?

Rudy really fucked that one up.

Next.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009

"The former New York mayor also said that the state's different rules in different counties violated the equal-protection clause of the Constitution because they diluted the votes of people who live in counties with more restrictive voting rules."

So now the Trump admin is saying that states' rights in having "more restrictive voting rules" violates people in certain counties. I thought republicans are ALL FOR restrictive voting rules: ID, co-signers, &c. Which rules are OK, the ones that produce a 2nd Trump term?

Rudy really fucked that one up.

Next.

As I understand, state legislatures don't have a right to choose new electors. Recounting fraudulently-cast ballots and re-assembling fraudulently-tabulated machine vote totals is an exercise in futility. A state's only recourse to remedy fraudulent votes is to refuse to certtify electors.

SCOTUS has the same authority. People in states where votes were entered fraudulently have the same right to a fair election as people in states where votes were not assembled fraudulently.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
As I understand, state legislatures don't have a right to choose new electors. Recounting fraudulently-cast ballots and re-assembling fraudulently-tabulated machine vote totals is an exercise in futility. A state's only recourse to remedy fraudulent votes is to refuse to certtify electors.

SCOTUS has the same authority. People in states where votes were entered fraudulently have the same right to a fair election as people in states where votes were not assembled fraudulently.
Did you see that the big affidavit where the guy found all the statistical anamolies with voting in Michigan turned out to be using voter information from Minnesota? LOL, you can't make this sh!t up - it's the worst legal team in the history of the world!

Reactions: CutnSnip

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

But don't you have to prove the fraud, to change the electors? Even Count Rudy has admitted in court the case is not about fraud. Also, if you say the machines were somehow rigged then you would have to throw out all the down ballot races too. What you propose is none other than the end of democracy.

Tel me Mr. Jones, if the DEMS were such devious evil geniuses to do all this, why were they not able to give McConnell and Graham the boot, knowing their whole legislative agenda hinges on control of the senate? Is it easier to rig a nationwide election that had unprecedented scrutiny (and leaving no credible evidence of their wrong doing!), than it it is to swing a statewide election in a backwater with a population smaller than Los Angeles'?

Sorry, you've been hoodwinked!

ps I wonder what Trump is going to offer those Michigan Legislators in exchange for their complicity in overthrowing democracy in America?

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
Rudy & Co won't say in court there is fraud because that would be lying and they could get locked up?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Tel me Mr. Jones, if the DEMS were such devious evil geniuses to do all this, why were they not able to give McConnell and Graham the boot, knowing their whole legislative agenda hinges on control of the senate?

You're saying that crooked Democrat election fraudsters had volunteers far in excess of the ones they used. .....sufficient to mark up ballots for down-ballot candidates as well as for Biden.

Giuliani and company have testified that the Trump victory margin in Pennsylvania, Michigan, etc was so great that the crooked vote counters were forced to turn off voting machines at 2 am on Nov. 4, eject poll watchers, and import blank ballots. They filled in and counted blank ballots as fast as possible. Net, Republicans gained House seats is districts which Trump lost simply because crooked Dems didn't have enough resources to fraudulently vote down-ballot.

Last edited: