Did Hunter Biden register as a foreign lobbyist while ‘helping’ Burisma meet the Vice President?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Nice spin but what do you have to say about the contents of that hard drive and the associated emails?
That he likely obtained from the Russian spy who was sanctioned by Mnuchen for releasing edited audio tapes meant to influence the election?

No way he could whip up some fake emails, right?

Between May and July 2020, Derkach released edited audio tapes and other unsupported information with the intent to discredit U.S. officials, and he levied unsubstantiated allegations against U.S. and international political figures. Derkach almost certainly targeted the U.S. voting populace, prominent U.S. persons, and members of the U.S. government, based on his reliance on U.S. platforms, English-language documents and videos, and pro-Russian lobbyists in the United States used to propagate his claims.

The FBI was warning about this crap last month. Poll numbers must look really bad for Trumby. People ain’t waiting in line 2,4,6,8 hours to vote early to keep things the way they are.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
At this point, Joe could shoot someone on fifth avenue, and his supporters wouldn't care.

Anyone but tRump.

You guys know the feeling
stupid people can't wrap their heads around it

I'd vote for my hormonal emo pre-teen son for president and he'd fkn kill it
compared to the current shitstain

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The usual suspects fell for the fakest of fake news. Just more Republican projection.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
What kind of $hithole communications director starts a sentence with “And if...”

Prove it was Hunter’s. Show receipts with the serial number. Innocent until proven guilty, right?

Its almost like they’re hoping the FBI will announce an investigation into a laptop just weeks before a presidential election. Where have I heard that one before?:foreheadslap:

Last edited: