How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Turns out the Christian, anti abortion president did receive treatment from dead babies
I stand corrected on a post I made earlier this week where I referenced a Science magazine article.

also:

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Is the white house not doing any contact tracing for the event that spread the virus? The information, of course, is unclear.
No, they aren't.

Their line was knowing where it came from isn't helpful. They only want to trace where it is spreading.

We all know where it came from.

Widows and mothers of fallen soldiers wanted to kiss d0nnie, and he couldn't say no.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
We now have people hospitalized after attending Trump rallies, good job Mr President.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Data shows the average age of death from coronavirus is 82.4 years

The average age of people who died from Covid-19 in England and Wales since the pandemic began is 82.4, the Daily Mail can reveal.

That figure – computed from Office of National Statistics data by experts at Oxford University – is significantly higher than the average age reached by people recorded as dying from all other causes, which is 81.5.

The study by Oxford’s Centre for Evidence Based Medicine also suggests that fewer than six people per thousand who get coronavirus now are likely to die from it.

The death rate – known as the infection fatality ratio, or IFR – has plummeted since June, even allowing for a big increase in testing.