Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
This kid was WAY out of his depth and his parents are morons for driving him across state lanes and placing him into a volatile setting while walking around with an AR. Yes he was attacked, but he had no business being in that situation in the first place.

2 dead Americans and one injured for what? This will likely haunt that kid for the rest of his life.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
2 dead Americans and one injured for what? This will likely haunt that kid for the rest of his life.
Naw, if he escapes the charges on self-defense which is likely, he'll be a right wing hero just like Sandmann and George Zimmerman who will be empowered by this event. He'll get a deal with the NRA and make appearances on Fox News, etc. The future is bright for young Rittenhouse.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
why do you believe YouTube vloggers & memes but not scientists and epidemiologists in a pandemic? Think about that for a second?
Who said I don't believe scientist and epidemiologists regarding the virus? I disagree with the political response to said virus, not that it exists or that it could kill your grandma.

This kid was WAY out of his depth and his parents are morons for driving him across state lanes and placing him into a volatile setting while walking around with an AR. Yes he was attacked, but he had no business being in that situation in the first place.

I agree with some of your post however, kids his age have gone to battle for our country in most of our wars. As for those dead and injured perhaps you should reserve your criticism for them as they were the ones looting and rioting. Armed citizens would not have been needed to protect property if they weren't there to destroy the city.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Naw, if he escapes the charges on self-defense which is likely, he'll be a right wing hero just like Sandmann and George Zimmerman who will be empowered by this event. He'll get a deal with the NRA and make appearances on Fox News, etc. The future is bright for young Rittenhouse.
I don't think it's very fair to lump Sandmann in with Zimmerman and Rittenhouse. A nutcase banged a drum in his face and he smirked while wearing a dumb hat. GZ and KR took people's lives.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I agree with some of your post however, kids his age have gone to battle for our country in most of our wars. As for those dead and injured perhaps you should reserve your criticism for them as they were the ones looting and rioting. Armed citizens would not have been needed to protect property if they weren't there to destroy the city.
Those kids went into battle after extensive training compared to this kid and were operating under the authority of the federal government with a clear command structure.

Yes, the three people he shot were chasing after him and attacking him. I'm frankly amazed he maintained possession of his weapon. There was no good reason for him to be there doing what he was doing though.

Reactions: grapedrink

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Do you see how they're different? Does today look like stupid guy day?

Sure sandman didn't kill anybody. But he got fame and fortune for being a dick in front of a camera and the right wing hoisted him up on their shoulders as some kind of heroic victim.

Same thing with the St. Louis couple with their guns.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005

I think his parents should be getting charged.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I think his parents should be getting charged.

Agreed.

His defense will surely be that he was young and dumb and didn't know better. Which is why his pig of a mother should be charged cause she drove him there and armed him, she was supposed to know better. She should not be allowed to own a firearm ever again and should probably get an Orange is the New Black style tongue lashing.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Sure sandman didn't kill anybody. But he got fame and fortune for being a dick in front of a camera and the right wing hoisted him up on their shoulders as some kind of heroic victim.

Same thing with the St. Louis couple with their guns.
Your conflation is off the charts. Discuss the issue at hand, not the menu of events that irk you. It lessens your credibility. CNN et al were dishonest in their editing and get what they deserve. Hopefully KR and his ding dong parents get what they deserve.