Greedy Beaver

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
Was there ever a thread on this board? The search function says nothing but i'm guessing someone somewhere has commented on this board?

Pretty cool outline, eh??

1600285472143.png

Attachments

nrthcty

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 30, 2009
N.S.D
Was there ever a thread on this board? The search function says nothing but i'm guessing someone somewhere has commented on this board?

Pretty cool outline, eh??

View attachment 97866
I rode that thing from the rack at Surf Ranch the first time I went - thought it would be a safe choice to maximize the potential of scoring on 1 & 1/2 waves that were allocated to me that day. Board sucked and left the perfect wave somewhat disappointed - figured Id never get another shot at that wave. Lucked into a 2nd trip to the ranch about a year later and brought my own daily driver and the experience was the exact opposite....pure stock.

ANIMA

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 11, 2020
Planet Earth
My kid wants to start surfing and the wife has been hinting at wanting to paddle out. So i thought this board would work well for them as a beginner board and also something i could take out when the waves are super small. I always remember thinking how this outline looked fun. Short, wide with a pulled-in tail. Chuey looks like he's having fun on it?

But based on @waxurDyl and @nrthcty it sounds like its not very good. Now i have to decide if i want to spend the money to find out for myself or trust the erBB? :unsure: