$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
this is one of the albums I’ll only listen to in its entirety. it’s a perfect album.
I shamefully overlooked Quicksandthe first few times I heard them. It was too far ahead of where I was at.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Could you please stop this?

You are only baiting Sharkbiscuit to post up a USC cheering section.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Could you please stop this?

You are only baiting Sharkbiscuit to post up a USC cheering section.

The Raiders looked better than the Giants did, though.

Also I can't complain about anything fan-wise as a Florida fan and SEC homer. I distinctly remember after the Tennessee game in 1999 after they won the Natty, pretty much every car with Tennessee plates or UT sh!t on it, stuck in the jam to leave, there were like 4-6 people just rocking it like crazy, suspension bottoming out, etc.

Also shouting stupid sh!t at the mob in a minor sh!t-wrecking following Florida's loss in the basketball natty to Sparty. It was all magical and wondrous until the cops on horses showed up. Horses are big.

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Just the fact the Raiders won a game in the Eastern Time Zone is a miracle unto itself. And Carolina isn't slouchy at all (despite losing Cam and Keuchly). Saints will be rough. Raiders secondary is extremely young; will be an aerial assault. Abram is real deal. Raiders missed him last year.

Those rivalry games are fun. Raiders games though, man, every other team is a rival so there's always sh!t talked but also beers cracked and blunts fired.