All Losers Along the Western Front

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Thank's for putting on full display the stupid strawman you dimwits try to create with these fake news stories. Agree with me or you hate the troops. Get fukt Mundus. How many current troops do you have in your family?
but you would have believed the pusy grab statement without the video !! ) :)

Military funds diverted to pay for a wall that Mexico was to pay for ?? )

you believe that, right ?? ) :)

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Thank's for putting on full display the stupid strawman you dimwits try to create with these fake news stories. Agree with me or you hate the troops. Get fukt Mundus. How many current troops do you have in your family?
Thats how braiwashed you are, you have soldiers in the family and still support Trump who disrespects them, get help!

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump just said out loud what all rich Republicans really think about the troops, only love them as photo ops.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Hey, GromsDad, you're a father.

Can you imagine being such a pussy that you wouldn't change your kids' diapers? Have you ever even heard of such a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
This is old news rehashed because it never gained any traction the first time it was aired. ALL OF IT.

You guys have posted the same video in this post 3 times now, saying the same thing, like if it's posted enough times it will change the essence of your narrative/spin on it. Dems always love the Repub candidate losers, especially the prez candidates. NEVER the winners that put them in their place.

Pretty comical coming from the party that had nearly decimated/weakened the military AND VA during the prior administration. Only to see it built back up to some semblance of respectability the last 3 years.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Pretty comical coming from the party that had nearly decimated/weakened the military AND VA during the prior administration. Only to see it built back up to some semblance of respectability the last 3 years.
1. You have no data/evidence to support these opinions.
2. That matters not one iota to you.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
:ROFLMAO: :roflmao::applause2:

He had to get all the way in the copter, only to be told "sir, you forgot to salute that cadet. It's on camera for all to see that you screwed up".

Obama "Oh, really? OK, I'll go back, thanks for the heads up. You get a promotion".:nana:

I guess in super slow mo it gives it more empath.

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
read your own links
I did. There's one (left leaning politifact), that tries to hem and haw their acceptance of the fact to shift blame. But still tries to ignore the bottom line that the Obama admin left the military in worse shape and morale than they had it coming in.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I did. There's one (left leaning politifact), that tries to hem and haw their acceptance of the fact to shift blame. But still tries to ignore the bottom line that the Obama admin left the military in worse shape and morale than they had it coming in.
You make sh it up. You are the pigeon playing chess. Sorry