Mental Health thread

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My sh!t is buttoned up. i may be batty, but i'm a damn good businessman, and I' putting up the biggest numbers out of anyone in the company right now, nationwide. It may be a fraction of what would normally constitute a good run, but still, i'll take it. and our corporate masters enacted a pretty generous incentive thing so even though these deals may be smaller than normal, we're getting paid on them a bit more, if they start in Q3
I don't mean business.

I mean the perseverating.

I have to fight not to do it too.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Your original post was you were depressed by the lockdown.

You just posted that you were depressed by the bleak train ride into the city and the empty office.

I was responding to that.

This guys says what I am trying to say better than I.

Everyone should read this book.

Reactions: crustBrother

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE (months ago).
U sound stressed. This is our safe space to open up and share. If we're honest , we have all been where stringcheese was
My sh!t is buttoned up. i may be batty, but i'm a damn good businessman, and I' putting up the biggest numbers out of anyone in the company right now, nationwide. It may be a fraction of what would normally constitute a good run, but still, i'll take it. and our corporate masters enacted a pretty generous incentive thing so even though these deals may be smaller than normal, we're getting paid on them a bit more, if they start in Q3
#notevenahumblebrag

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and mundus

b.r.

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2003
Leucadia
www.youtube.com
i have a group of work mates, we used to eat lunch together outside everyday, surf together, every couple fridays we would surf after work and then go get a couple of pints from my friend Patrick down at the local brew house, its been six months since we've done that,
this summer we decided with the surf being often quite dismal that we would meet once a week and golf at a local executive course so it only take about 2/12 to 3 hours,, its all about bustin each others balls, having a couple beers and laughing and having a good walk ruined, aka golf.

it has really been a lot of fun and I suck at golf but its nice to see my mates and get out of the house....

now i'm starting to get a little stressed as we are gearing up to start online school here in a couple weeks, i've been taking all sorts of mini classes trying to learn all the technology to teach every day live with synchronous and asynchronous instruction. we are going to be live with the class around 50% of the time for each period so it is gonna be a ton of work recreating all my live in person lessons to online instruction (my dynamic personality doesn't go over as well on a screen)lol.... starting the school year not knowing any of the 175 students is going to make it really tough compared to last year where the students and i knew each other too, one of my long colleagues just up and quit, she couldn't handle the changeover, another colleague is so bummed about not teaching in person they tried to get a long term sub for the online quarter but the d.o. said no. part of the problem was our district waited until the last moment to finally decide that we aren't going back to school to start the year so we didn't clear guidance as to how to prepare our courses, we are still waiting to find out how we are supposed to take attendance and what materials we will have available to the students etc, they keep saying and by mid September and October the new google classroom features you need will be available, great thats 3 weeks into it at least.
hey Jamesgang where is your garbage can? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Boneroni

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001

You just posted that you were depressed by the bleak train ride into the city and the empty office.

Stoicism is been popping up on my radar quite a bit lately. Thanks for the recommendation!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

what, you expect rational and consistent thought from me? that's a stretch

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
U sound stressed. This is our safe space to open up and share. If we're honest , we have all been where stringcheese was

#notevenahumblebrag
I'm always with at least one foot in the gutter, but I see no reason to pollute a fun forum with bitching about whatever minor obstacles one might encounter in life.
lesbian seagull.JPG

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I'm always with at least one foot in the gutter, but I see no reason to pollute a fun forum with bitching about whatever minor obstacles one might encounter in life.
View attachment 96143
then don't open this thread. You're a fun troll, don't get me wrong. But it's kind of like showing up at Shake Shack and getting angry at all the burgers on the menu

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
then don't open this thread. You're a fun troll, don't get me wrong. But it's kind of like showing up at Shake Shack and getting angry at all the burgers on the menu
Its truly unfair. Burger can't even defend itself up there on the menu. Wait until that little fucker is on the table and at least has a chance to put up a fair fight.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
I see no reason for you to state that here. That's like paddling out at Rincon at noon on a sunny Saturday and complaining that it's crowded.
Just click on other threads :waving: