Any Qanon Believers Here?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
One just won their Republican party primary in a heavily red district with Trumps full support. So Trumptards do you believe or is a bridge too far?

Reactions: bige59 and $kully

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
One just won their Republican party primary in a heavily red district with Trumps full support. So Trumptards do you believe or is a bridge too far?
Do you believe the Squad is a bridge too far?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
One of your most moronic comparisons yet, way to play team sports.
All radical ideologies.

The most hilarious thing is when you try and accuse someone else of playing team sports while demonstrating complete inability to see the faults in your team

Never change

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
All radical ideologies.

The most hilarious thing is when you try and accuse someone else of playing team sports while demonstrating complete inability to see the faults in your team

Never change
Wrong! you are comparing people you disagree on policy with to people believing an insane conspiracy theory, most moronic comparison ever. Keep going after the squad just like your propaganda masters told you to, a true brainless sheep.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Selfish scumbag rich people, their paid shills in politics and the mouthbreathing moron base which never fails to vote against their own interests out of spite.
i distinctly remember, not all that long ago, republicans who embraced fiscal restraint, personal responsibility and accountability, sensible environmental policy, and who valued education.

what happened there?

• Haha
Reactions: JTS and One-Off

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
i distinctly remember, not all that long ago, republicans who embraced fiscal restraint, personal responsibility and accountability, sensible environmental policy, and who valued education.

what happened there?
Biker chicks with trump airbrushed on their t!ts is what happened.

This insanity must be embraced. The people of the US are swirling around the transverse colon, headed for the rectum. It's a one way trip, there's no going back. We're getting sh!t on and sh!t out. Hoping for a safe splashdown

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Biker chicks with trump airbrushed on their t!ts is what happened.

This insanity must be embraced. The people of the US are swirling around the transverse colon, headed for the rectum. It's a one way trip, there's no going back. We're getting sh!t on and sh!t out. Hoping for a safe splashdown

The only person I'd be really excited to vote for right now:

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 3.00.46 PM.png

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Wrong! you are comparing people you disagree on policy with to people believing an insane conspiracy theory, most moronic comparison ever. Keep going after the squad just like your propaganda masters told you to, a true brainless sheep.
The policies and theories they operate on are even more insane than the QAnon stuff.

I love it when you double down and simultaneously continue making the accusations of what you exactly are doing

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The policies and theories they operate on are even more insane than the QAnon stuff.

I love it when you double down and simultaneously continue making the accusations of what you exactly are doing
Nonsense, are you really this delusional or just trolling? What am I doing? Or do you actually believe in Qannon and its supporters belong in govt?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just coincidence that Trump was attacking on the squad on twitter yesterday and his brainwashed rube Ifail follows today?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
The most amazing thing about QAnon to me isn’t that they believe Hillz is harvesting adrenochrome from stolen children in some underground satanic ritual.

It’s that Hillz would have to believe that $hit too for their theory to work.

Or maybe she just half-heartedly does it and isn’t a true believer, does it for the “conservative tears”.