The Official Sunscreen Of The World Surf League

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
From the WSL via social media this morning:

"We’re proud to announce SHISEIDO as our official sunscreen in North America - the #1 SPF pick by Kanoa Igarashi, Lakey Peterson and Sage Erickson. #ShiseidoSuncare - the trusted choice of professional surfers worldwide!"

I'm sure all of you just like myself are going to buy this product now that it is THE OFFICIAL sunscreen of the WSL.

Discuss.

:foreheadslap: :shameonyou::poop::monkey::drowning::socrazy::crazy2::cool::confused:o_O:sick:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
they must pay good money to be the "Official Sunscreen", how dare you?

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
Maybe his problem is that it's a Japanese company or maybe he feels emasculated by the idea of sunscreen made by a cosmetics company?

It's a bit expensive but it's good sh!t....Japanese people dont fuck around with sunburn

Reactions: CutnSnip and Aruka

YeahNo

OTF status
Jan 20, 2017
Kelly's Cove
It's not terrible sunscreen. I used it for a while a few years ago, but it doesn't last as long as Badger does when in the water.

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
sure she dreams about creepy middle age guys touching her
Well if you ask her if you can rub some of your Costco sunscreen on her buns I think we all know what the answer will be.
However if you ask her the same question while brandishing a tube of girly's fave Sheisedo high end sunscreen then a happy ending you may achieve.
She on the other hand will probably just ask, "Are you ok?" as you shudder to solo completion.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
decades ago before everyone and their mom decided to make their own sunscreen post the banana boat/hawaiian tropic era, shiseido was rated tops by dermatologists but it just so damn expensive being a female cosmetic product.

tried them all and nothing lasts a full 4-5 hour session other than good old lifeguard lipstick zinc oxide warpaint.
It just gives you the zits if you don't scrub it all off and it stains everything it touches.The colored ones were even better for freaking people out. kind of like that new colored wax crap

These days I go from the inside out with bioastin + a zinc oxide face stick for later when you feel it.