Can we talk about Sturgis?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Hells Angels are actually making a little comeback around here lately. I had one of them pass me doing a wheelie at about 50mph (in a 25) a few nights back. The crew is looking pretty young at this point. Like a lot of mid 20's-30's. You could no doubt persuade one of them to tussle with you. If past history is any indication, they like weapons, so... :eek:

If they paint BLM on their helmets does that make everything OK?

Biker
Lives
Matter

Or so they say.

:dancing:
Not the stereotype i was referring to, I know to stay far away form anybody acting the gangster part, posing or not. Along with the weapons, 1vs1 fights are not their thing either.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Cool story. Very brave of you to venture into the wilds of Home Depot where the manly Trumpists stalk their prey. Just remember, the meek shall inherit the aisle.
Way to miss the point, asshole :jamon:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Hells Angels are actually making a little comeback around here lately. I had one of them pass me doing a wheelie at about 50mph (in a 25) a few nights back. The crew is looking pretty young at this point. Like a lot of mid 20's-30's. You could no doubt persuade one of them to tussle with you. If past history is any indication, they like weapons, so... :eek:

If they paint BLM on their helmets does that make everything OK?

Biker
Lives
Matter

Or so they say.

:dancing:
the only thing intimidating about this crowd is the amount of virus they’re spreading around

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yep, and they will prove how tough they are by crowding together without masks.
It's a protest man, they're immune when it's a protest

Haven't you learned this yet?

Also- case numbers are meaningless. ICU and deaths homie

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Its a shame that they will come home before symptoms develope.

My ideal solution is for all the covid deniers to be given some place far away and isolated where "it's just the flu, and kids are immune" can thrive

Reactions: Havoc

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why do you guys just refuse to get the fact that this a Protest, and Protests do not count?!

Or

Is it that some pigs are more equal than others?
Just as you refuse to admit the protests were a mostly masked younger crowd outside, any large gathering is a dumb idea.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Just as you refuse to admit the protests were a mostly masked younger crowd outside, any large gathering is a dumb idea.
So kids are immune?

Masks are magic?

Stugis is inside?

So many questions