Visit site
I customize placements to improve customers boards

Not available anywhere

Your fronts are at 11 1/2
My fronts can be at 11 1/4”
Your rear 4 fins are at 5 3/4”
Mine are at 5 3/8”
Your center fin can be at your 3 5/8” or my 3 1/2”

Try them at my locations for maximum FUN !

The fins livened up my board. Bigtime. Pretty amazing. It's really a lot more than I hoped for. We've had decent waves the last three days, not big or great, but fun. It makes me feel like my surfing improved. I ordered a board that should be ready end of Sept. I'll get another set unless these will work on the new board. Thanks so much.

Jim

Reactions: SharkBoy and JDJ

MACSAN

Nep status
Sep 5, 2009
For an additional $10 you could purchase a g-10 set from NVS and they seem to have much better quality control

Reactions: Aruka

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
For an additional $10 you could purchase a g-10 set from NVS and they seem to have much better quality control
I had a couple sets of their fins that wouldn't fit without some sanding. Not to mention the razor sharp edges that needed some attention. The most recent set I got from them had much better quality control though. Either way, I agree that their G10 fins are worth the extra 10 bucks, especially for big twin fins.

I wish I could get some future twins in natural g10 that are USA made...

MACSAN

Nep status
Sep 5, 2009
I had a couple sets of their fins that wouldn't fit without some sanding. Not to mention the razor sharp edges that needed some attention. The most recent set I got from them had much better quality control though. Either way, I agree that their G10 fins are worth the extra 10 bucks, especially for big twin fins.

I wish I could get some future twins in natural g10 that are USA made...
Did you feel you needed to tone down the trailing edge of the most recent set?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
they got my returned fins back and he compared them to a couple other sets and he said they were the same so he's just going to refund my money.

It's odd cause I've had at least 4-5 different fin sets in the board and they all fit.