DHS attempts to tie ANTIFA (which doesn't really exist) to foreign powers.....

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
...not yet in any organized sense that authorities have been able to prove.
Just because any idiot can post an image of a guy in a suit with a question mark for a head doesn't mean that "anonymous" does not exist.

Antifa exists. Barr can't find evidence his own neck exists so I'm nonplussed by the lack of proof.

The special olympics brain bowl LARPing as Election Fraud Task force wasn't who found out Captain Asshole tried to ratfook the NC-9 House election; that doesn't mean Republicans didn't try their Republicanest to Republican.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Just because any idiot can post an image of a guy in a suit with a question mark for a head doesn't mean that "anonymous" does not exist.

Antifa exists. Barr can't find evidence his own neck exists so I'm nonplussed by the lack of proof.

The special olympics brain bowl LARPing as Election Fraud Task force wasn't who found out Captain Asshole tried to ratfook the NC-9 House election; that doesn't mean Republicans didn't try their Republicanest to Republican.
It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
I have no doubt DoJ is manned by a bunch of incompetent morons.

No doubt.

I have no doubt DoJ found jack sh!t evidence of Antifa coordinating with Trotsky and the anti-czarists.

But it exists. Just because you can't point to a centralized control, or some easy-to-understand hierarchical organization, doesn't mean it does not exist.

The bee that finds the goods sends out the "thar she blows" chemical. The hive responds.

Does the hive not exist because this example of "control" is not solely vested in the Queen?

Reactions: grapedrink

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Anyway it sounds like we agree that DHS attempted to tie Antifa (which does really exist) to foreign powers?
Antifa would need a website or something, like imams use to spread terror techniques. As it is, the media publishes all the techniques used by rioters with their every video covering the confrontations. Like-minded individuals who would show up to fight the fight share techniques verbally without going 4G or wifi. Anyone with half a brain would understand that documenting it would be their own kiss of death.

I'm not sure that attacking right-wing agitators or law enforcement really qualifies as terrorism since terrorism works when it's directed at the whole community, innocents included.

What's the secret password? I'm sure I don't know.

Last edited:

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Is saying Antifa doesn't exist "Gaslighting"?
Maybe it is gaslighting. It exists in the mind, but not in evidence leading to terror or RICO indictments...yet. If you knew the secret password maybe you could infiltrate. I suppose it's easy to detect the unsympathetic, so hardened have become the positions.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Looks like Ted Cruz wants in on the failed narrative too:

Cruz twice chastised his Democratic colleagues for praising peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters while failing to condemn “antifa” and the “terrorists” who killed a federal security officer, Dave Patrick Underwood, during a May protest in Oakland. Cruz’s implication was clear: The left killed Underwood.

Yet Underwood was killed by a member of the far right — one of 329 murders carried out by right-wing extremists since 1994.

In the same period, a grand total of zero murders have been attributed to antifa participants.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit