Trump “delay the election”?!?!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ifall dead-wrong for the 221459999467th time
Oh, now you're Fecalizing?

You don't remember people whining about that at the end of both of their terms?

The only difference here is that Trump tweeted it. And if you don't believe it was a smokescreen you simply haven't been paying attention. He's playing you like a fiddle

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Oh, now you're Fecalizing?

You don't remember people whining about that at the end of both of their terms?

The only difference here is that Trump tweeted it. And if you don't believe it was a smokescreen you simply haven't been paying attention. He's playing you like a fiddle
I honestly don’t remember others doing that
the thing about trumps idiotic tweets that make them more than just idiotic tweets is that theyre part of his official communication that will be preserved as such
god, he’s such a douchebag

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I honestly don’t remember others doing that
the thing about trumps idiotic tweets that make them more than just idiotic tweets is that theyre part of his official communication that will be preserved as such
god, he’s such a douchebag
That's a feature.

There are millions of people who don't like the Uber-polished, definition-of-politician, communications from someone like Obama.

You can literally picture Trump pushing out the waste of a Big Mac while pounding on his phone with his short thumbs

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
That's a feature.

There are millions of people who don't like the Uber-polished, definition-of-politician, communications from someone like Obama.

You can literally picture Trump pushing out the waste of a Big Mac while pounding on his phone with his short thumbs
Well, this seems like an appropriate post for my daily ask
ifall, please watch idiocracy before you vote in the next election

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
you know for a fact that turboclown won’t watch it.
I've seen it so many times, it's great

Pretty incredible that you guys think a comedy is some prophecy. Almost as incredible that you wonder why I accuse you of having daddy issues where you need the President to hold your hands at all times

The President is just a man, and he is our servant at that. Ascribing more to him is what will get us a Caesar

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
you know for a fact that turboclown won’t watch it.
Oh, he will watch

it will make him laugh
it will make him cry
it will be the beginning of ifall3.0

and we might just look back at ifall2.0 as the good old days, before he really went off the rails

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I've seen it so many times, it's great

Pretty incredible that you guys think a comedy is some prophecy. Almost as incredible that you wonder why I accuse you of having daddy issues where you need the President to hold your hands at all times

The President is just a man, and he is our servant at that. Ascribing more to him is what will get us a Caesar
He should be a servant and a leader
trump is neither

expecting leadership from a president isn’t daddy issues

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
trump is neither

Except what we see is nearly always more than just people expecting leadership. People also don't realize that leadership still requires responsibility and action of those following

btw when I said "you" earlier I wasn't meaning you directly, it was the royal you. An ilking if you will ;)

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
trump is neither

How about incessantly whining about it when all you have to do is vote the prick out in November and find some other emotional issue to wring your hands over? Mommy issues?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
How about incessantly whining about it when all you have to do is vote the prick out in November and find some other emotional issue to wring your hands over? Mommy issues?
oh come on, man
im not whining for the sake of whining
im making valid points in order to allow the misguided other team to see the light and join the correct side

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
High male horniness is not a bug it's a feature.

I wrote this song in my early 50s but it's only become more truther with time. I was at my niece; weeding and there were all these 30 year old and I thought of the song and I just started to try to record it again. After two failures. I'm really pleased with myself writing these lyrics.

Fountain of Lust

The fountain of youth is a fountain of lust.
A kid dives dives in he could drown like a fool
All you silly young fools,
Listen:
There's no fool like an old old fool
We watch as he plays the clown
We laugh as he falls down.

I've fallen down
I've fallen down
Into a fountain of lust
It's just a fountain of lust.

The fountain of lust is full of pretty girls.
A kid dives dives in those girls could make him a fool
All you silly young fools,
Listen:

True love is no where to be found

See the world
Turning away
Pretty girls
Got nothing to say
To you

The end makes it's own kind of sound

I've fallen down
I've fallen down
It's just a fountain of lust.
U sir, are no Bob Dylan

Reactions: Autoprax

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
oh come on, man
im not whining for the sake of whining
im making valid points in order to allow the misguided other team to see the light and join the correct side
Who here are you hoping to convert?

The reply to you was mostly a question for our resident bed wetter in chief. He knows who he is.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Who here are you hoping to convert?

The reply to you was mostly a question for our resident bed wetter in chief. He knows who he is.
everyone
want to convert everyone here to having an open mind to neither side being right or wrong based on what side they’re on

i want to convert everyone to stop the “I know you are but what am I?” 1st grade defense of their team and promote logical thought and conversation

i want to build that bridge across this chasm to unite us for greater good that includes the best ideas from both sides
I want everyone to participate
and I believe it’s possible *
* except for gromsdad

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Don't we find a lot of our behavior stems from those we viewed as being the top, on top right or wrong, when we were tikes and forming? It's good to acknowledge their power.

I know this lady whose mom put a padlock on the refrigerator when she was a kid. Now, she queries in a brusque manner anyone in the house when they go to the kitchen, "What are you going to eat?" She's completely unaware of transferring any guilt. The power...I've looked for it in my own life too. It's there.

Last edited: