Why he's orange.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Ass-hole filmers fucking with the white balance settings on their cameras.
That was actually done during one of the debates with Clinton. It wasn’t done to make Trump look orange though. The camera on him was shifted to magenta, not very flattering. Hillary was shifted a warm tone.

Her outfit was actually the same white as trumps shirt.

It was subtle but I remember picking it up right away. Pay attention to the background...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
LMAO Duffy on the case.
Again, here’s a situation where im pointing out reality and not drawing any conclusions. I never said it was done on purpose. Two different cameras. Could be a lens issue.

But the fact remains that the cameras had different color balances. Also fact was when the two were in the same shot their shirts were the same white tone.

Look at the photo. They are both shifted away from neutral and not the same shift.

Laugh all you want, it doesn’t erase the color shifts.

Reactions: Chocki

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Again, here’s a situation where im pointing out reality and not drawing any conclusions. I never said it was done on purpose. Two different cameras. Could be a lens issue.

But the fact remains that the cameras had different color balances. Also fact was when the two were in the same shot their shirts were the same white tone.

Look at the photo. They are both shifted away from neutral and not the same shift.

05858F49-CF36-4F0E-8DAB-98D1B2B10EEA.gif

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Unless it was the shittiest video engineer in the country, there’s no way this was an accident

It is literally someone’s trade to “paint” the cameras and make them match. Even the smallest productions with high levels of automation still have someone doing this job

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Unless it was the shittiest video engineer in the country, there’s no way this was an accident

It is literally someone’s trade to “paint” the cameras and make them match. Even the smallest productions with high levels of automation still have someone doing this job
Beat it, Zoner.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If you hadn't pointed it out I would never have picked up on what amounts to a non-verbal editorial comment.