Trump “delay the election”?!?!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It’s even more important to have a back bone. And not let circumstances beyond your control your emotions.
Nice non-sequitir

Just to put things in perspective, you lost your sh!t because a Proud Boi agitator got milkshaked by Antifa but don't even know who's advising president of the Unuted States, nor you care to learn.

You're emotional too, it's just that your emotions are misplaced because you're a dumbass.

"Back bone" LOL

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Nice non-sequitir

Just to put things in perspective, you lost your sh!t because a Proud Boi agitator got milkshaked by Antifa but don't even know who's advising president of the Unuted States, nor you care to learn.

You're emotional too, it's just that your emotions are misplaced because you're a dumbass.

"Back bone" LOL
More of your lies. You've been continuously losing your sh!t here on a daily basis ever since Trump got elected. How many proud boy rants have you gone on? How many people have they assaulted who they were not in mutual combat with? They're an even bigger nothing burger than Antifa. lolz

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Dildobreath.
Buttpluggers.
Choco-cock fruity-pants.
I knew I'd find y'all in here.

My advice, rise above.
Oh, and swallow.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
More of your lies. You've been continuously losing your sh!t here on a daily basis ever since Trump got elected. How many proud boy rants have you gone on? How many people have they assaulted who they were not in mutual combat with? They're an even bigger nothing burger than Antifa. lolz
:roflmao:

It's you who claimed that people who rightly think that Trump is a fucking disaster who is flushing the last trace of decency, justice and fairness down the drain, together with the Constitution, are "emotional" and deranged.
Not me.

Proud Bois are just a fraction of the Alt-Right, which is a bigger movement that stemmed directly from Trumps bigotry. Which is way way bigger thread than Antifa and "Marxism". :roflmao:

The only reason I ever mentioned the Proud Bois specifically is because we have an erBBer who was dumb enough to go to their meetings and regurgitate their bigoted vomit on erBB for the past four years. And you too chugged Proud Boi jizz.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
It’s even more important to have a back bone. And not let circumstances beyond your control your emotions.
Jason Miller, a Trump campaign senior advisor, was on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace this morning, exhibiting all kinds of backbone, saying how Donnie BooBoo is actually winning despite all of the polling, including the White House polls.

Yet Donnie BooBoo's delay the election outburst is like a trumpet blaring out WORRY.

comic interlude: worry and desperation

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Jason Miller, a Trump campaign senior advisor, was on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace this morning, exhibiting all kinds of backbone, saying how Donnie BooBoo is actually winning despite all of the polling, including the White House polls.

Yet Donnie BooBoo's delay the election outburst is like a trumpet blaring out WORRY.

comic interlude: worry and desperation
Who the fook cares. That has nothing to do with my post.

It's not about defending Trump. It's about not letting politics make you "freak out for 5 years".

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Who the fook cares. That has nothing to do with my post.

It's not about defending Trump. It's about not letting politics make you "freak out for 5 years".

It's amazing how many calories you burn on the erBB criticizing the people who call out our fascist POS POTUS, instead of agreeing and maybe pointing out better ways to frame the criticisms against Trumby. Instead, you come off as a person who defends and condones this country's sh*tty leadership.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's amazing how many calories you burn on the erBB criticizing the people who call out our fascist POS POTUS, instead of agreeing and maybe pointing out better ways to frame the criticisms against Trumby. Instead, you come off as a person who defends and condones this country's sh*tty leadership.
Just like he doesn't support Proud bois/alt righters just screeches but Antifa and attacks those who criticize them.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
:ROFLMAO:

I chime in with a BUH TRUMP or TDS comment 1-2 times a week, on average, at best. While you start multiple THREADS and double digit anti-Trump posts daily for 5 years, and fully admit that you've been "freaking out".

Maybe you could find a better use of time that might also help you cope emotionally with the damage brought onto you by the badorangeman? Don't you have hobbies, a family, or maybe even a spiritual practice (organized or not) that you could devote more of your mental and emotional bandwidth towards?

Or is the Soros paid troll money that good?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
No matter how bad things get, some folks are just slow to learn.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes. ..

What do you tell a tRump lover who has 150,000 dead countrymen, 4 million infected countrymen 5 years of GDP growth wiped out; wiped out in 5 months, soldiers beating spraypainters in the streets.

What do you tell a guy who supports the state of our country, just so he can upset liberals?

Last edited:
Reactions: hal9000