Did a section of trump's border wall blow down or not?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Considering they travel at roughly 100 mph, conceivably if coordinated properly, the wall could be blown over with a series of sneezes.

Farts apparently only travel at 7 mph so the wall should be able to withstand that. That's why Trump felt safe hocking beans as part of the usual Presidential communications we expect from a first world country.

However, this is going to be horrible news for the shovel and ladder industries.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
One section blew over back in january, another last week from a gust of wind...so not even a hurricane, just regular weather.

Mexico is going to pay for the repairs. The wind obviously came from them.

No, it wasn't "last week". It was almost 2 months ago in New Mexico, but initially reported/tweeted as video last week from hurricane Hanna in S. Texas.

YOU know that because YOU had to change your OP TITLE and first post about it when proved wrong pushing a untrue story.

https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/a-little-gust-of-wind-blows-over-part-of-the-border-wall-sad.228788/

Took a couple days, but you finally had to admit it.

Kind of like the Portland "medics", and innocent "wall of moms" tweets you pass along here.

But we've come to expect that now. Carry on.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
No, it wasn't "last week". It was almost 2 months ago in New Mexico, but initially reported/tweeted as video last week from hurricane Hanna in S. Texas.

YOU know that because YOU had to change your OP TITLE and first post about it when proved wrong pushing a untrue story.

https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/a-little-gust-of-wind-blows-over-part-of-the-border-wall-sad.228788/

Took a few days, but you finally had to admit it.

Kind of like the Portland "medics", and innocent "wall of moms" tweets you pass along here.

But we've come to expect that now. Carry on.
whatever, Boomer.

two sections of the wall blew over. That’s a fact.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
It fell over 2 months ago in a construction area. In New Mexico. While not supported for higher wind gusts.

Not as reported/tweeted this week as being blown over in South Texas during Hurricane Hanna.

That's the only reason this even came up as "news" this week. Or should I say BS "fake news" again?

Hal even had to backtrack and re-write his OP title and original post due to that FACT.

Keep trying. The desperation is such a good look.
Like I said, you should have ran with the hurricane force winds fake news. Makes it seem like it was handled slightly less incompetently.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Like I said, you should have ran with the hurricane force winds fake news. Makes it seem like it was handled slightly less incompetently.
No, they‘d rather point out that I posted an erroneous story and then owned up to my mistake instead of doubling down on it.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
And making the wall seem even more poorly built and waste of taxpayer money.

these clowns have no more credibility when they whine about government misuse of tax funds.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
whatever, Boomer.

two sections of the wall blew over. That’s a fact.
Wow! Never mind the rest of your "facts" were complete lies.

Out of 100's of miles and a year+ of work, two 20 ft sections not yet braced go down in two different instances 6 months apart.

Catastrophic!

The Humanity!

Most large job sites wish they had that kind of record.

But ya, keep posting up fake news stories. You have a rep to keep up here, ya know?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
A good and loyal subject you are to truth
fxd

I give 2 fooks about Trump

But at least be honest about supposed "news"

Op-ed is one thing and have at it. But if it's supposed to be factual news, it needs to be true, or you lose.

It just shows desperation when facts are twisted to form a BS narrative.

You'd rather believe lies, and leave them unchallenged, as long as they support your politics.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Court costs, costs incurred while he was detained, plane ticket back to Australia.

It wasn’t just overstaying his visa. He fraudulently obtained a drivers license and social security card.

If you can’t or won’t answer the question as asked that’s ok.
I could give a f--k about an illegal immigrant getting a driver's license if they can pass the test.

If the person under 65 has an SSN, they're paying into it, and unlikely to get jack sh!t out. #Winning as the taxpayer in general. Losing if it's your SSN - which you have personal experience with if I'm not mistaken.

It's illegal to speed. The speed limit on I-95 is 70. I set the cruise at 79. Shoot me.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
CLAIM: Video shows Hurricane Hanna knocking down Trump’s border wall.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The video does show heavy winds knocking down a section of border wall being built under the administration of President Donald Trump, but it was not taken as Hurricane Hanna passed over Texas this weekend.

THE FACTS: A video circulating on social media that shows heavy winds knocking down sections of border wall was taken in June in New Mexico. It is being shared on social media falsely identified as showing a section of wall in South Texas, blown down as Hurricane Hanna hit.

“U.S. Customs and Border Protection is not aware of any border wall panels falling over due to Hurricane Hanna hitting the Rio Grande Valley Sector this past weekend,” reads a statement emailed to The Associated Press by agency spokesperson Roderick Kise. “The video circulating on social media appears to be from June 2020 when high winds caused several border wall panels that were pending additional anchoring to fall over at a construction site near Deming, New Mexico.”

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is overseeing the ongoing wall construction south of Deming, including the section of wall featured in the video. Raini Brunson, a Corps spokesperson, confirmed the details about the video, but had no information about who filmed the footage.

“The incident involving the unexpected high wind gust, which knocked over the barrier panels, occurred on June 5th,” Brunson wrote in an email.

Brunson said after the wall panels blew down, “the contractor revised its barrier panel-bracing procedures and work has continued on the project without further incident.”

https://apnews.com/afs:Content:9156162109

This is FAR from the first time tweets posted by HAL have been proven false or end up retracted.

Live by the tweet. Die by the tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig