“I just aced the cognitive tests!! ACED them!!”

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Old Joe apparently flatlined and the nurses breathed into his nostrils. That's how you do CPR on a dog by the way. They also brought him his disgusting germy pillows from home so he'd be more comfy in the hospital. You can't make this sh!t up!

Anybody here work in a hospital setting end let us know if this is how things are done where you work?

He's the best the democrats have got. :ROFLMAO: :poop: :ROFLMAO:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I took an ADD test on the computer at Kaiser and I misunderstood the instructions so I did it wrong and it didn't record the results.

I said to the tech, "if that's not a sign I have ADD, what is?" :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and hal9000

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Old Joe apparently flatlined and the nurses breathed into his nostrils. That's how you do CPR on a dog by the way. They also brought him his disgusting germy pillows from home so he'd be more comfy in the hospital. You can't make this sh!t up!

Anybody here work in a hospital setting end let us know if this is how things are done where you work?

He's the best the democrats have got. :ROFLMAO: :poop: :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, that hospitalization was the result of a Wooly Mammoth hunting accident. The Cave Painting Times covered the whole thing.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
He mentioned counting backwards by 7
That’s on a test for basic cognitive function , isn’t it?
i can’t wait until this guy is back on reality tv but without power over anything outside of his show. He’s really entertaining when you take away consequences

Reactions: Autoprax

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Those roadside tests are designed for the suspect to fail, so they can cuff the person drunk or not.
I've never had DUI stop, but my lawyer told me always refuse to do the stupid human tricks. Tell them you want a blood test. If they ask any questions, just say "lawyer." By the time they get you in a position to draw blood it may take an hour a more. Time to sober up. You're going to jail no matter what, so give them as little as possible to make their case.