“I can’t breathe” 2.0

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Compassion doesn't exist without empathy.

The repeating pattern with Caca and ifailalot is that they just cannot understand what other people are experiencing nor do they care to learn.

Claiming that you have compassion while not being able to walk in someone else's shoes, is absurd.

Reactions: enframed

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
imagine being a patient under caca’s care.
Brah people dying in health care is like overly vague email subjects in office work. It happens all the time.

I want a dispassionate professional doing their job well. They'd all be insane otherwise.

Casa if I ever get lost on the way to the 805 and my board fishhooks me up the thresher in SD, and I wind up in your hospital, I want you focused on your paycheck, not emotional attachment to me. Or your inevitable shameless erBB poll thread "Sharkbiscuit's lacerated anus: Yay or Nay?"

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
my sense is that he takes pride in his work

I would not be able to hack it in that line of work

I'd dissolve in to a puddle on the floor
Mx casa_mugrienta,

Thank you for being a front line hero in this time of crisis. You are the wind beneath our wings and we appreciate you. You suck at your job and I wouldn't wish being in your care on my worst enemy, not because that would mean they require health care for some presumed malady, but because it'd be you providing that care.

Hoping this correspondence finds you well,

Sharkbiscuit

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is the correct use I can't "breath"?

It's probably easier for a cop to kill a black man if his lungs are compromised?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I said the police officer should get the death penalty. How much harsher can I get with the police officer. Will you join me in support of the death penalty for this crime?
do you still think the murderers of George Floyd should be fried ?? ) :)

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

I take it you consider yourself a victim of racism. It's literally all you do here.

=======================================================================================
That's murder. Death penalty for the cop.
you still want to fry the murderers of George Floyd. right ?? ) :)

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I take it you consider yourself a victim of racism. It's literally all you do here.
good work doofus potus !! ) :)

reams of data !! ) :)

1610823311879.png

That's murder. Death penalty for the cop.
you still want to fry the murderers of George Floyd. right ?? ) :)