Harpers Magazine publishes alt right hate speech treatise, falls on wrong side of history

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I hope you didn't open your beer with that sandal.
#fanningthedisease

Me RN:

View attachment 94620
You use nair for that smooth look?

Working feet
I hope you didn't open your beer with that sandal.
#fanningthedisease

Me RN:

View attachment 94620
:roflmao:

No, that’s why god invented machetes. A flick of the wrist.

Speaking of a flick of the wrist, thems some purty legs. Nair and tanning booth?

These are the legs of a non white privileged person
3EB83A31-799A-4B64-AFF5-8D07747CD2EE.jpeg
With man hair and associated scars/dings of a working white male. 10 broken toes, some more than once. When the lights go out and being a video puto is no longer a viable alternative to feed your expenses, you coming on down ova hea to eat some watermelon. Ethnic food.

I’d post pictures of the crop but mundas made me feel bad about posting pictures.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I have a tanned feet because I surf.
Otherwise I'd have a flip-flop tan line.

Lights will never go out for me puto.

I have a beach house too.

Me RN:

943CCB08-8EE6-4DDD-89B1-AA8D8EFCD595.jpeg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I have a tanned feet because I surf.
Otherwise I'd have a flip-flop tan line.

Lights will never go out for me puto.

I have a beach house too.

Me RN:

View attachment 94633
You may have driven up and set up your white privileged ass and rig there but you don’t own the ground you’re parked on. 5/7. You live in Oceanside. I bet you all the money in the world that your electricity fails in Oceanside before mine does. I’ll let you off easy. $100,000usd. That’s the bet.

No tan line on your feet because you “surf”? Jajaja. I’ve had the same line on my feet since forever. Since you were back in Serbia.

How about we each put up the farm on who has caught the most good waves in the last 20 years? Last 10 years? Last five years? Make it easy on yourself. Put your money where your big mouth is.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You may have driven up and set up your white privileged ass and rig there but you don’t own the ground you’re parked on. 5/7. You live in Oceanside. I bet you all the money in the world that your electricity fails in Oceanside before mine does. I’ll let you off easy. $100,000usd. That’s the bet.

No tan line on your feet because you “surf”? Jajaja. I’ve had the same line on my feet since forever. Since you were back in Serbia.

How about we each put up the farm on who has caught the most good waves in the last 20 years? Last 10 years? Last five years? Make it easy on yourself. Put your money where your big mouth is.
@r32 read that and tell me we don’t need the popcorn eating emoji

• Haha
Reactions: Kento

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

start'er off with a pic, you have 20 years to choose from
*no more feet selfies though.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
start'er off with a pic, you have 20 years to choose from
*no more feet selfies though.
It may surprise you but pictures taken here were frowned on even by people that live here until very recently. I think my kids may have one, I’ll ask and post it if they do. But only for you.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Do you have a back-up generator and transfer switch? Off-grid solar?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The waves where elogro lives are OK. Probably gets quite good at times. Ain't no Kandui though. Probably quite a bit better than Oceanside though

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
ElOgro wants to bet $100,000 dollars that he surfed more waves than me and that my electricity will go out before his and that I won't be able to shoot video because that's what we are doing right now.

8 year olds dude.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
The waves where elogro lives are OK. Probably gets quite good at times. Ain't no Kandui though. Probably quite a bit better than Oceanside though
The best waves are the ones you can surf.

ElOgro don't surf.

Which is fine.

But he likes to #humblebrag a lot.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
The best waves are the ones you can surf.

ElOgro don't surf.

Which is fine.

But he likes to #humblebrag a lot.
Wrong. The best waves are those that you can feel.

Wrong. Again. Unless you’re saying bodysurfing doesn’t count. That would be arguably stupid.

Ok.

Caviar!